Frappucino® Light Bogof

Options

Comments

• bobbarnes
    Options
    Though I was told I'd already received a voucher, (when I hadn't), I received an Email with a voucher. So I'm off to Starbucks! YummY
  • timbouk
    timbouk Posts: 245 Forumite
    Options
    Hmm, used 2 email addresses, but my vouchers have the same number.

Voucher No: 82201466A388

Are they all the same?
  • chris28sc
    chris28sc Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    timbouk wrote:
    Hmm, used 2 email addresses, but my vouchers have the same number.

Voucher No: 82201466A388

Are they all the same?

i've just received a voucher and it is the same voucher number.
  • doublegandt
    Options
    Now before anyone does this, let me say it is not a good thing to forward the email containing the voucher to another email address and 'edit' certain details. Don't do it.
    I say barkeep -put at little more ice in there will you - theres a good chap. :)
  • annie
    annie Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for tip. I clicked on the link entered my e-mail address and got the message that I had already received a voucher which of course I hadn't. It would appear that as soon as you click on get voucher they send it via e-mail. Anyway will pass the voucher on to my daughter who will no doubt enjoy.
  • angel
    angel Posts: 2,017 Forumite
    Options
    It won't let me apply on any email address. I've just written to ask them to send me a voucher. I love frappucinos, they do seem fattening though so a light version is great. :)
    :smileyhea "here, hare, here" :smileyhea
  • phingers
    phingers Posts: 816 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just tried my 4 email addresses. First one it said I had already applied-then sent me one anyway! Next 3 addresses all ok- accepted and voucher received. Luvverly Jubberly.
    "It is far better I say nothing and let people think I am an idiot than to open my mouth and confirm it beyond any doubt."
  • bluesamboy
    Options
    Everyone just calm down, no national memos have been sent out and starbucks will accept the vouchers (even photocopies if you're not taking the mickey ie going in five times a day!) i always accept the vouchers at my store, no problems and they dont even need to be the light Frappuccinos, any Frappuccinnos applies
    just remember to be nice to your barista and they will have no problems accepting the voucher
  • bluesamboy
    Options
    Everyone just calm down, no national memos have been sent out and starbucks will accept the vouchers (even photocopies if you're not taking the mickey ie going in five times a day!) i always accept the vouchers at my store, no problems and they dont even need to be the light Frappuccinos, all Frappuccinos are in the offer
    just remember to be nice to your barista and they will have no problems accepting the voucher
  • bambolina_2
    Options
    Tried with 2 email addresses this afternoon. Said voucher would be sent but nothing received up 2 now. Maybe too many people have already requested the voucher?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure