MSE tips to keep your wedding guests cool in summer heat?

Options
Hi Forumites!

What hot weather we are having! Ideal for a wedding... or is it?

I'm off to one next weekend where I will be a bridesmaid! :j I'm feeling very excited to walk down the aisle with my best friends - but nervous about how uncomfortable it's going to be if this heat continues... Not to mention my make-up and hair potentially being ruined!

I can't be the only one out there with these fears, and our 2019 UK summer heatwave has got me thinking - can you reel off some of your best MSE ideas to help keep wedding guests cool?

While all newlyweds wish for good weather on their big day, here at MSE Towers, we're certain they want to take care of their guests first and foremost. There's nothing worse than a stuffy wedding, with just a flimsy Order of Service to cool you down!

Were you get unexpectedly caught out by hot weather on your wedding day? Did you have to scramble around at the venue for parasols and ice?

Or were you an expert MSE planner - refreshing the long-range forecast every five minutes so you could pre-prep with homemade fans?

Maybe you had a dedicated area for those feeling vulnerable in the heat to cool off?

And if you've been a summer wedding guest, what worked well? Did you make any 'notes to self' for future events?

We'd love to hear about your experiences - the good, and even the not so good! :rotfl:

Above all though, make sure you stay safe this summer in the hot weather - check out the MSE News Team's 15 MoneySaving tips to beat the summer heatwave here. :money:

- MSE Molly

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
9pq8rzqiakm0.png MSE's Academy of Money digital badge

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter,MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
Join the MSE Forum
Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
To report inappropriate posts: click the report button
Point out a rate/product change
Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories