Not received order - looking for advice

Options
Donna_Johnson
Donna_Johnson Posts: 3 Newbie
edited 8 September 2019 at 2:26PM in Shop but don't drop
Hi there,

Apologies in advance - this isn't food shopping related, however it is the closest thread I could find to try and get some advice!

I ordered from an American website called 'Barking Mama' (barkingmama.com) on the 15th June 2019. On the 8th July I still hadn't received the order although payment was taken 2 days after the order was placed, so I sent them an email chasing the order (there is no contact number). After not hearing back from the first email I sent, I then sent a further 5 emails before they replied.

On the 12th July they replied saying that they had 'inventory issues' and that they had 'prepped my order' to be shipped the week after next, to take 5-10 business days to get to the UK. I then replied thanking them for finally replying, expecting my order to arrive mid August.

Having still not received any updates I emailed a further 10ish times, to finally receive a reply saying that they had reached out to 'USPS' and that they had 'lost the package'. They then stated that they would have a duplicate order shipped out right away. It says in the same email that they expected the duplicate order to be shipped within the next week and a half (this was on the 7th August 2019). I have also not received any tracking numbers so cannot contact USPS directly.

It is now the 8th September, I email them every day requesting an update, but still I have had absolutely no contact and no delivery. I have also contacted the Federal Trade Commission asking for advice.

If anyone could help with this at all it would be greatly appreciated! I've paid $59.90 and have had no delivery 3 months later and now the company are not responding at all.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family