Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mickael28
    • By mickael28 13th Aug 19, 10:58 PM
    • 111Posts
    • 15Thanks
    mickael28
    Tesco vouchers: trying to understand 'no change given for voucher overpayment'
    • 13th Aug 19, 10:58 PM
    Tesco vouchers: trying to understand 'no change given for voucher overpayment' 13th Aug 19 at 10:58 PM
    Hello,

I've got some 15 Tesco vouchers which will expire shortly but I don't need them at the moment.

I read in the past that one could for example exchange each of them for a 0.50 restaurant discount and I would be issued with new vouchers which would be valid for the next 2 years.

Do you know if this can still be done?

I was reading on the Tesco site, eg:
    https://secure.tesco.com/clubcard/caf-rouge/UK-009729.prd

and the small print reads:
    There is no change given for voucher overpayment and the same voucher cannot be used across multiple transactions.
    which seems to read that if you overpay for your voucher there won't be a new vouchers issued with the difference? or anyone has a link about where this rule is mentioned in their site (in case something goes wrong and we need to go back to them)?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,254Posts Today

6,752Users online

Martin's Twitter