For those near Newcastle who use trains.. £ off voucher for LNER at Great Exhibition of North

Options
Live in/ near Newcastle? Get a money off LNER voucher at Discovery Museum exhibition!

I was at the Discovery Museum in Newcastle recently and there was an exhibition on as part of the Great Exhibition of the North, which LNER are sponsoring. After completing the virtual reality experience (which is fun and free!) we got given a money off voucher, for 30% off fares.

Definately worth a nosy if you live close to the Discovery Museum, the exhibition is running until 9 September 2018.

As a new user I can't post links but if you google Great Exhibition of the North and Discovery Museum this will give you info on the location/ opening times!

Comments

• veryintrigued
    Options
    Live in/ near Newcastle? Get a money off LNER voucher at Discovery Museum exhibition!

I was at the Discovery Museum in Newcastle recently and there was an exhibition on as part of the Great Exhibition of the North, which LNER are sponsoring. After completing the virtual reality experience (which is fun and free!) we got given a money off voucher, for 30% off fares.

Definately worth a nosy if you live close to the Discovery Museum, the exhibition is running until 9 September 2018.

As a new user I can't post links but if you google Great Exhibition of the North and Discovery Museum this will give you info on the location/ opening times!

Some of these have made it onto eBay.

We paid 99p and got 30% off travel. We never normally travel first class so even upgraded!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure