How many click 2 win wins?

Options
How many click to win wins have you had over what period of time? And do you enter many?

I won 2 over my first year but I entered basically every day and 100s each day, So wondering how that stacks up against others!

{I know odds on them aren't good, but they're easy watching telly while entering!}
I hope you have a happy day full of kindness :A

Comments

• nula888
    nula888 Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Was actually wondering myself if worth doing the win something site. Easy to just click but I bet 1000s of entries each day
  • Abominus
    Abominus Posts: 221 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I enter sporadically and win from time to time. Think i won about 8 times last year on them but took a break of several months in the middle of the year. Didn't win anything with a value of over £100 though. They don't seem the most economical way to spend comping time on to me, but you can do pretty well if you can put up with the monotony and are willing to put the hours in.
  • iwannabeonthebeach
    Options
    i've given up on them. They're so dull to enter. I do much better from the mag dailies
  • sscrase
    sscrase Posts: 168 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Anyone getting display with these today ?. Were fine early but now are not displaying correctly at all on Chrome or IE.
  • BabychamPrincess
    Options
    sscrase wrote: »
    Anyone getting display with these today ?. Were fine early but now are not displaying correctly at all on Chrome or IE.

Same here I am using Chrome
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Has been a pain most of the day now getting We're sorry, but something went wrong.
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure