No. 4 Times Bestseller

Options
13»

Comments

• Hussar_2
    Hussar_2 Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Martin welldone and congratulations to you. May you and your team continue to champion the money saving cause. Take no notice of the "this site sucks individual" he or she are entitled to an opinion but it will be shared by a few.

Continue with the excellent work.

Kind Regards

Hussar

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cheers folks - its very nice to hear

Martin

(actually not martin, this is an alias too)
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • DiggingOut
    DiggingOut Posts: 770 Forumite
    Options
    Ok, Martin, you teach us to be suspicious of banks, now for some of your own medicine. :o

How do we know you didn't post as a troll using an alias just to try to get people to say nice things about you? :D

I know, I know, people say nice things about you all the time without the trolls, but why should I let facts get in the way of my new conspiracy theory? ;D

I suppose you could help the Times trace this guy and you could both take action against him. ::) ::) But what's the point?
    I have five stars! This doesn't mean that I know anything about any of the things I post. I could be a raving lunatic, or a brilliant genius, or just some guy on the internet. In fact, I could be all three at the same time.

If anything I say makes sense, then do it. If not, don't. Don't blame me or my stars if you do something stupid because I suggested it. I'm responsible for my own stupidity only. You are responsible for yours.

Why, I don't even have five stars anymore! Aren't you glad you aren't responsible for my stupidity?
  • spidystrider
    spidystrider Posts: 1,246 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I can't wait to read this book, if it ever arrives! Ordered it on the 5th, money withdrawn from account on the 6th, still waiting!
    Mortgage Free in 3-T2 : Started at £151,000 Nov. 2009 Mortgage Free Oct 1st 2015 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure