Pink Sparkling Wine And Lily O Brien Chocs For £5

Options
2»

Comments

• heskpesk
    heskpesk Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Options
    Bexster wrote: »
    Sorry if I am being dim but does this mean £5 for the chocs AND the sparkling wine together or both cos £5 each?

Sorry I did not phrase the message very well: Yes it is £5 in total for the two items.

My OH had the wine last night and stated very nice but a little sweet. The chocolates were lovely (shame only eight).
  • Dragon35
    Dragon35 Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    heskpesk wrote: »
    Sorry I did not phrase the message very well: Yes it is £5 in total for the two items.

My OH had the wine last night and stated very nice but a little sweet. The chocolates were lovely (shame only eight).

Thanks for posting this offer, the wine is priced at £4.49 and the chocolates £2.99 and like above said £5.00 for 2, that makes the chocolates 51p. In the past I have paid £5.00 for sparklng pink wine which was supposed to be half price from £10.00 so good deal. Thanks again.
  • babyx1uk3
    babyx1uk3 Posts: 1,989 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thankyou for letting me know. Will be going back over tomorrow so will have a look around and try and find the £2.99 chocs.
  • xoleeb
    xoleeb Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options
    The wine is more like alcohopop - its 7.5% vol...it would have never been a fiver a bottle in a million years....
  • talkhard
    talkhard Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    This is a very good deal for £5. What do you expect? ;)

I had my partner get it for me. It says on the back its lovely with fruit and with desserts which is perfect for the meal I'm planning and a box of only 8 chocolates is absolutely ideal considering I'm on a diet. Just enough for me!

I'd recommend this.
  • bex2002
    bex2002 Posts: 1,283 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    thats great! managed to get some today for the OH.
    £27.76/£2018 in 2018
  • clairev
    clairev Posts: 169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    We got this yesterday and the wine was lovely - I got strawberries and cream from it darling!!! It would be perfect for a summer party with raspberries floating in it (freeze them first) :T !
    something missing
  • itsmeagain
    Options
    Chocs were great but wine was like lambrusco. Sort of like candy floss disolved in fizzy water!
  • bottomsup
    Options
    The chocs are now £1.49 in my local Tesco express
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    bottomsup wrote: »
    The chocs are now £1.49 in my local Tesco express

Nice one, Lily O'Brien chocs are to die for :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories