Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,299 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I hope you get everything sorted with TSB. Hopefully the other banks will take heed and learn from this fiasco. And hopefully everyone affected will get compensation.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    I hope you get everything sorted with TSB. Hopefully the other banks will take heed and learn from this fiasco. And hopefully everyone affected will get compensation.

Thanks SA.
    Glad that you are back safe & sound :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    I am tired but wired if that makes sense.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Unfortunately it does make sense! Hope you managed to sleep ...
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • beanielou
    Options
    Karmacat wrote: »
    Unfortunately it does make sense! Hope you managed to sleep ...

I did thanks :)

• beanielou
    Options
    Thank crunchie it is Friday.
    It feels like it has been a very very long week.

It's happy new blinds day to me.
    What a difference :j :j :j :j :j

• beanielou
    Options
    Still no CC showing on TSB.
    So I think I am pleased with that :eek: :rotfl:

• beanielou
    Options
    I have had a You Gov survey :j :j :j

• Kittenkirst
    Kittenkirst Posts: 2,563 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yay to new blinds day & the Yougov survey!!
    First home- Oct’16 until June’21: £170.995- Overpayments made £13,784 (25% extra!).
    New forever home- Sep’21 £309,449 @ 2.05%. Plan to clear it before 30 years!!!!!!
  • pennyforthepot
    Options
    Just popping my head round the door to say hi before I settle myself in and start at page 1. Feel free to take a couple of weeks off posting anymore to give a chance to catch up :)

PFTP X
    Goal:to save £16,000 by 30/09/2019 claw back rental costs
    May18 -£2,954.33/£16,000
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family