Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Football been over booked down ready for showing her on Saturday .

I will be watching Wedding on BBC1 cant watch ITV1 with Philip Schofield presenting it cant stand him.

Have they got it back?
    Oh i like ole Phil:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Afternoon :hello:

Snap (((X)))

Some news on little beep and his ball , bottles mates etc :)

I was ok til I went out with our Poppy yesterday for walkies before work.

Go back to last Monday 7th BH I tidied up bits wood that had fallen from fencing ready for gardener mowing the lawn.

Put black bin out for Tuesday it was emptied before Tuesday Walkies and I see side fencing with slats got hole in half slat I had fixed twice before gone again :mad: So I look for half slat to put back its missing so I just presumed I had thrown it in bin and it gone :(

Fast Forward to yesterday walkies and :eek: half slat on grass side house :think: how did it get there after being missing for a week.

In work I couldn't stop thinking about it and lad and his ball and what if he threw something over and it poisoned or made my Poppy ill :(

By time I got home I had got myself in a right state and googled trying to find PCSO numbers. Then had an :idea: councillors.

Looked them up and rang her and she answered phone took everyone down and was appalled what I had put up with and said she would email PCSO and council :T

On way to work this morning phone rings private number I answer and PCSO wanting to know if I in anytime today because she had just read an email and couldn't believe what she was reading .

She been earlier and came in and took statement and said she would go speak to lads dad see what's going on . If she got no answer would be about Saturday and go again to lads house and would keep me updated . Also if anymore trouble get intouch with councillor but she hoping once she speaks to those involved I will have peace.

She even apologised for me not being able to find her walking about.

She went to house but no answer and asked me if blinds were ever open I told her I have never seen them open so she trying again on Saturday.

Glad you finally decided to take action, hopefully they will pay attention to the PCSO, although it took a bit of doing getting the kids to stop messing about on our wall. Maybe you should mention that you feel intimidated by them (even if you don't), I recall a police officer telling me that if I felt intimidated by some 'untamed' kids near us then I should call them and they could take action. Fortunately that one I sorted out with the parents.
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

Results are she needs a biopsy on 2 lymph nodes

Hopefully just precautionary, at least they haven't said that they need to remove them, just check them.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good afteroon all.

Snap (((hugs))) to you and that sister, hope its nothing.

Tweets, glad something being done about that lad.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    czerniacha wrote: »
    Good morning :)

May I ask what is the deal with having all the bank accounts I noticed you talking about a lot? Is it to maximise interest rates? Or is there anything else I'm missing?
    I once played with the thought of account switching for the reward cash but I have been with Santander for a good few years now and want to keep it as my current account but I might have some cash to stick somewhere else if it's worth my while... got a LISA too but that's about it
    I wish I knew my way round investments but I don't :o

TIA

The deal with having different accounts was accessing switching offers (getting paid to switch) for a number of them, and accessing higher interest rates on others. This resulted in getting a lot of different accounts over the years. Many of these have a requirement to have direct debits (minimum 2 for many accounts) and pay in a certain amount of money per month.

The recent challenge is T Bank removed the facility to set up direct debits for their savings accounts, which means many people have had to source alternatives to meet the account requirement. The implications are paying fees for some accounts, or losing interest.

Some of these accounts will now be used to gain a switching bonus elsewhere if a new offer comes along - I have never switched my main account ;).

Anon
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,008 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Amazon gift card top up offer on hukd, hopefully fully not affiliate
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/get-10-free-credit-when-you-top-up-40-in-store-at-amazon-2929997

I will sacrifice the new NatWest for Barclay's
    I think....
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    Amazon gift card top up offer on hukd, hopefully fully not affiliate
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/get-10-free-credit-when-you-top-up-40-in-store-at-amazon-2929997

I will sacrifice the new NatWest for Barclay's

Thank you michaels let's hope it works for me now :)
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Have they got it back?
    Oh i like ole Phil:D

Yes I threw it back .
    Glad you finally decided to take action, hopefully they will pay attention to the PCSO, although it took a bit of doing getting the kids to stop messing about on our wall. Maybe you should mention that you feel intimidated by them (even if you don't), I recall a police officer telling me that if I felt intimidated by some 'untamed' kids near us then I should call them and they could take action. Fortunately that one I sorted out with the parents.

Hopefully just precautionary, at least they haven't said that they need to remove them, just check them.

I tried to take action before and got no where got told it was kids playing so didn't think anyone cared but wasn't prepared to put up with it all summer like last year :(
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Good afteroon all.

Snap (((hugs))) to you and that sister, hope its nothing.

Tweets, glad something being done about that lad.

Thank you so am I :)
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    32235487_1688095917925654_4413283745105182720_n.jpg
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Thank you michaels let's hope it works for me now :)
    Another way without risking a link is to go to prime main page
    Top menu "Gift Cards & Top Ups"

Left hand side "top up in store"
    Banner is there :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business