Tesco Club Card Vouchers

Options
Hi all

I saved £10 worth of club card points last month and they have come in the shape of "3 weeks of saving" they are £4 off 1 week, £3 off another week and £3 off some other week. I get these stupid vouchers every month. I don't shop every week so i loose out is there a way of extending the vouchers or spending them all in 1 week shop? as i feel this is unfair as Nector points you can save as much a you want.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    The unfair part is you get these vouchers and I don`t :D
    You are not losing out as they are an incentive to spend money.
    They are one per shop and have a specific use by date.
    Use what you can and either give them to a friend/family(with your clubcard) or put them in the recycling bin.
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Joeread wrote: »
    Hi all
    I saved £10 worth of club card points last month and they have come in the shape of "3 weeks of saving" they are £4 off 1 week, £3 off another week and £3 off some other week. I get these stupid vouchers every month. I don't shop every week so i loose out is there a way of extending the vouchers or spending them all in 1 week shop? as i feel this is unfair as Nector points you can save as much a you want.

Wrong, they have NOT come in the shape of '3 weeks of saving'. That was an additional conditional spead vouchers to use or not. I had a set to - £6.00 of £40 spend + two more with £4.00 off. My Clubcard vouchers came the next day.

I tend to go with the best conditional spend vouchers, Sainsbury, Morrison or Tesco. The recent Tesco ones give me four weeks to spend £120 - doable with a bit of stocking up perhaps, 'cause you don't know when the next C/vouchers will arrive!!
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport