M&S Sale

Options
12346»

Comments

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,686 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Not necessarily, some people buy multiples to give as gifts at special events such as weddings or they might perfer to give the same thing to certain relatives to prevent arguements about who got the better gifts.
    My guess is still eBay.

I'm selling a bikini that I've had for several years but never worn and was checking for pricing guidelines.
    Judging by the number of odd bikini tops and bikini bottoms that had all been listed yesterday that I'd definitely seen on the M&S sale rail over the last week or so, lots of people had bought to sell on eBay.

Their money, their choice.
    I was just offering up a suggestion why someone would have 10 handbags all the same. ;)
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,686 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    ToryJay wrote: »
    Do you happen to know when it will start on-line?
    :huh:
    On-line sale has only just ended.
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    I couldn't find any sale items in Durham Arnison Centre today. I assumed they must have already sold everything.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    edited 3 August 2019 at 3:51PM
    Options
    Might be worth heading to a smaller store. Almost 1 week post 90% sale starting and I was very surprised to spy a rail in a smaller town centre store today. Got 2x 7 packs of Men's socks for £1.99 a pop and a children's Paw Patrol lunch box cool bag for £1.99.

There was lots of Men's underwear, Men's jackets, Men's stormwear trousers £5.99 ea, ladies blouses, bras, children's toys and books, bags and purses, some children's clothing - although a lady got most of that before I got a look in. And more I can't remember!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family