Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Options

Comments

• scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Happy New Year SB'ers, hope we all have a successful one and meet all the targets we set for ourselves!
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • SwipernoSwiping
    Options
    I don't see the code on the blog.. am I looking at the right one? I thought there was only the one blog?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  • kaster
    kaster Posts: 52 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't see the code on the blog.. am I looking at the right one? I thought there was only the one blog?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Its in the Happy New Year post made at 6am
    A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting.
  • zahariel
    zahariel Posts: 180 Forumite
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone :beer:

Really glad they decided to keep the prices lowered for the time being - 500+ bucks a month is a lot
    Swagbucks:
    2012 = £225 (august onwards)
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • SwipernoSwiping
    Options
    Ok so DQ'd like others have been for putting the correct year in. And apparently "Automotive" is like the other animals. 4th DQ so far. grrr!
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    On my 4th run of the Northern Lights Vid on SP - credited each time so far at 3 sb a go...........
  • mum_2_1_boy
    Options

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I also couldn't find it when I looked on the blog. But if you click on the happy new year ad at the top of swagbucks homepage, it'll take you to the new post.
    Auguast GC: £200
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    there seems to be nothing on swagbucks today at all. i really hope this picks up
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • ppc_guy
    ppc_guy Posts: 412 Forumite
    Options
    Paymentwall has some high paying surveys...36-90SB
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    OMG just got 33 sb for searching for US Fiscal Deal as it was the banner on BBC News!:rotfl:

ETA 81/70 - Happy New Year!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport