Game Pass

Options
Hi All

as some of you are no doubt aware (I have been asking a plethora of questions relating to various aspects as I am a total novice when it comes to consoles, games etc), I have recently bought my DS2 an xbox console, various games and a headset.

My query now is, I thought 12 months of GP would fall (even a bit) due to Black Friday / Cyber Monday, however, it doesn't seem to have at all!

I remember seeing 12 month passes from CDKeys for about £35 but it doesn't seem to be on their site any longer, so my question is: how do people actually buy 3 x 12 months (or are people buying multiples of other denominations of months) and from where (I know to stack them and then convert them to Ultimate for him from a previous question)?

TIA

s_d
Sometimes I wonder...
"why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
...and then it hits me
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Jesus loves you...A nice thing to hear in church, but a horrible thing to hear in a Mexican prison
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comments

• Astar1809
    Astar1809 Posts: 114 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All

as some of you are no doubt aware (I have been asking a plethora of questions relating to various aspects as I am a total novice when it comes to consoles, games etc), I have recently bought my DS2 an xbox console, various games and a headset.

My query now is, I thought 12 months of GP would fall (even a bit) due to Black Friday / Cyber Monday, however, it doesn't seem to have at all!

I remember seeing 12 month passes from CDKeys for about £35 but it doesn't seem to be on their site any longer, so my question is: how do people actually buy 3 x 12 months (or are people buying multiples of other denominations of months) and from where (I know to stack them and then convert them to Ultimate for him from a previous question)?

TIA

s_d

I pass the Ultimate pass on Xbox its about £11 and is Gold and Game pass wrapped into one, even has the added bonus of allowing games to be downloaded onto the PC/laptop too.
  • stinky_daddy
    stinky_daddy Posts: 449 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 3 December 2019 at 7:03PM
    Options
    Astar1809 wrote: »
    I pass the Ultimate pass on Xbox its about £11 and is Gold and Game pass wrapped into one, even has the added bonus of allowing games to be downloaded onto the PC/laptop too.

Are you saying that I should buy multiple (month passes) and then stack them?

Am not near the xbox currently, even if that's do-able, 36 x £11 (assume £11 is for a months pass) = £396!!!

Surely 3 x 12 month subscription (approx. £35-40 per year) = worst-case £120 + £1 to convert them to ultimate would be better / cheaper?

TIA

s_d
    Sometimes I wonder...
    ...and then it hits me
    Jesus loves you...A nice thing to hear in church, but a horrible thing to hear in a Mexican prison
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • stinky_daddy
    Options
    Any other suggestions at all?
    Sometimes I wonder...
    ...and then it hits me
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure