Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Dear Glitch Fairy,
    Now I know we had this conversation a few weeks ago and I am very grateful for what happened on that day ( it wasn't a glitch but a very nice gift )
    However you're still not pulling your weight my love are you? You don't get your title easily and at this rate we may have to discuss whether you can keep it.
    Now thankfully we have N1LDA and a sterling job they do but poor wacky is having to work harder and harder with all of izzeyb's vacations and its not really fair when its your job, is it?
    I understand how hot it has been and I haven't much fancied shopping anyway whilst the sun is shining and maybe you've been over come with football fever too, so we will give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.
    We would be extremely grateful if you could just throw a few glitches our way and we can then see that you keep your title forever.
    I'm sure evryones lists are different from what I can tell a coke tin glitch would be welcome, loo rolls are always on someone's list and I'm down to about three bottles of fairy liquid......sorry to take your name in vain.
    I'll leave that thought with you and hopefully this conversation will never need repeating.
    Have a nice day

Di xx
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Better night sleep last night, a lot cooler. Fans arriving today so kids will stop moaning :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

elainemn wrote: »
    Good morning. Has anyone got the kettle on. I am desperate for a nice cup of tea but have no milk apart from those horrid little sachets.

Kettle just boiled, help yourself, plenty of milk available. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
    Morning all

Much cooler here today. MG's daughter will be very glad of this - being very heavily pregnant during a heatwave is not a good thing for her! Anyway, she had the baby last night, a first grandson for MG :)

Aww, congratulations to all.

My SIL is pregnant aswell, got another month she is really struggling aswell.
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning

For those of you with cats the 800 gram bags of go cat crunchy and tender are on offer for 63p online at Morrison's usually priced at £3:10 and on offer elsewhere for £2

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/go-cat-crunchy-and-tender-800-g-63p-online-at-morrisons-2980361
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • diluvsdiscounts
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Dizzy ditzy congratulations to you all x
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Dear Glitch Fairy,
    Now I know we had this conversation a few weeks ago and I am very grateful for what happened on that day ( it wasn't a glitch but a very nice gift )
    However you're still not pulling your weight my love are you? You don't get your title easily and at this rate we may have to discuss whether you can keep it.
    Now thankfully we have N1LDA and a sterling job they do but poor wacky is having to work harder and harder with all of izzeyb's vacations and its not really fair when its your job, is it?
    I understand how hot it has been and I haven't much fancied shopping anyway whilst the sun is shining and maybe you've been over come with football fever too, so we will give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.
    We would be extremely grateful if you could just throw a few glitches our way and we can then see that you keep your title forever.
    I'm sure evryones lists are different from what I can tell a coke tin glitch would be welcome, loo rolls are always on someone's list and I'm down to about three bottles of fairy liquid......sorry to take your name in vain.
    I'll leave that thought with you and hopefully this conversation will never need repeating.
    Have a nice day

Di xx

Just to add another few items to your list glitch fairy, please

Washing powder/liquid
    Softener

Thankyou
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Unsure sc but I know where you're coming from. I've never known our water butts to be so low. One more decent water and they are empty. A good opportunity to clean them out I know but there is no sign of rain on the horizon.
    Does anyone on here use bath water for watering flowering plants? Do the chemicals in soap have any effect on them?

If there is a water shortage, you should be only having a quick shower anyway to conserve water, not a bath :A.

Anon
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    NineTails was yesterday's smartest player! :j:j:j

22 players played

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

Today's Topic (Tuesday): General Knowledge 3 : Average
  • diluvsdiscounts
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Just to add another few items to your list glitch fairy, please

Washing powder/liquid
    Softener

Thankyou

I echo that, I've still got gallons of washing liquid but I would like some softener, preferably Lenor if that's not too cheeky :eek:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Good morning all

It would appear we have heavy(ish) rain forecast

Neighbour has said she will water plants when we are away She is an :A

Snap Hope fourp is better today

Baby sitting this morning, so will catch you laters

Was forecast here yesterday :j

Never saw any :(
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 10 July 2018 at 8:05AM
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Must be standard, I had that around my birthday.
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    A "treat" that gets you spending money on clothing (or etc.) you would not have bought at all at full price?

And it presses you to do so within the next month! Ignore:rotfl:.
    curl_girl wrote: »
    I think a lot of stores are cutting back.
    I've had no vouchers from any of the supermarkets either.
    By the way Happy Birthday.

Morning peeps.
    Thanks I!!!8217;ve had Sparks for ages but this is the first year they!!!8217;ve acknowledged my birthday lol

I thought I!!!8217;d read people were getting a £5 voucher or something for free on their birthday.. disappointing :(

It!!!8217;s not for a couple weeks CG but thanks.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport