"Purely Creative" magazine scratch card. How to claim

Options

Comments

• Robinette
    Options
    Which promotion is this for? You will find a code beginning with M and followed by three numbers below the symbols.

You can find out what you have won by sending an SAE to the address on the packet the card came in rather than going the expensive telephone route.

Would it be a good idea for people to post which prize lists they have requested? There is no point multiple people requesting the same list; equally, people will miss out if they are hoping that someone else has requested the one(s) they need. If we all requested one list, we could potentially help a lot of us to win something.
  • jaks111
    jaks111 Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Robinette wrote: »
    Which promotion is this for? You will find a code beginning with M and followed by three numbers below the symbols.

You can find out what you have won by sending an SAE to the address on the packet the card came in rather than going the expensive telephone route.

Would it be a good idea for people to post which prize lists they have requested? There is no point multiple people requesting the same list; equally, people will miss out if they are hoping that someone else has requested the one(s) they need. If we all requested one list, we could potentially help a lot of us to win something.

This is new to me it says.
    The £1million cash ticket.
    M689 thank you....
  • jaks111
    Options
    jaks111 wrote: »
    This is new to me it says.
    The £1million cash ticket.
    M689 thank you....

Just re read it how do I claim as it says any claim submitted without a claim number will be void ?
    Thank you..
  • Robinette
    Options
    Send an SAE to Dept PCN (promotion code), WG, LBP, LA1 3SU to see what you have won.
  • jaks111
    Options
    Robinette wrote: »
    Send an SAE to Dept PCN (promotion code), WG, LBP, LA1 3SU to see what you have won.

Thank you
    I have requested M689
  • Robinette
    Options
    Excellent. :T

Has anybody else requested any other prize lists?
  • Robinette
    Robinette Posts: 246 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have requested M674, 684A, 684C 685, 686, 687 and 688. Doubt very much that they will send them all (if any!), but worth a try! :rotfl:
  • CoCo91
    Options
    Any idea what the "Designer fragance" would be? I have got one for M680 (thanks to snowdrop11 for posting, I never got a response from them) and would like to know whether it would be worth the hassle.
  • darren72
    darren72 Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    CoCo91 wrote: »
    Any idea what the "Designer fragance" would be? I have got one for M680 (thanks to snowdrop11 for posting, I never got a response from them) and would like to know whether it would be worth the hassle.

The men's one I received was Bench.
  • Cathcoo
    Cathcoo Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    I've thrown away the 'ticket' after reading your post, it looks so much hassle. But I've kept the offer of a free graze box that fell out of the same magazine. That does look yummy and I know I'll get something back.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure