PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Regatta Prices

Options
Each time I pass a Regatta shop the massive Discount Sale hits me 40% 60% or whatever. As they are all own brand goods that can’t be the case. Surely there can’t be an ongoing sale

Are these really reduced prices

Kevin

Comments

• Brambleberry
    Options
    Regatta is good enough kit, and I have plenty, but I must admit, I've never bought any at its "full" price. Most has come from discount outdoor shops where I'm an opportunist shopper, usually finding things on the off-season section.
    ***Mortgage Free Oct 2018 - Debt Free again (after detour) June 2022***
    Never underestimate the power of a beautiful spreadsheet
  • oystercatcher
    Options
    I think they are like those big furniture and carpet shops and just have one sale after another. Madness to pay full price.

There is a Regatta Outlet store online that I use and has very good prices.
    Decluttering, 20 mins / day Jan 2024 2/2 
  • kah22
    kah22 Posts: 1,830 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Those ongoing sales do my head in! I feel like I’m been coned
  • FTBNow
    FTBNow Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    I have quite a bit of Regatta stuff (hoodies especially) and they're great. Think they were £15 each from the Range a couple of years back and they're still going strong plus are toasty and warm. Waterproof, too!
  • PasturesNew
    PasturesNew Posts: 70,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I don't go into town centres or look in windows... they're another shop that doesn't do a petite range... so no point looking.
  • Mr_Singleton
    Options
    kah22 wrote: »
    Each time I pass a Regatta shop the massive Discount Sale hits me 40% 60%

There are a number of shops that seem to follow this business model..... the thing they all seem to have in common is that they all sell tat.
  • kah22
    kah22 Posts: 1,830 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I’ve nothing against the quality of their goods, it’s a fair price for what you get.

My main complaint about them, furniture outlets and other operations are their constant sales and discounts. Common sense would say they are not real!

Surely, the has to be some form of regulation to protect the consumer. Or are these retailer driving a horse and carriage through whatever is out there.

It’s not the product I object to but how it is sold
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport