Better than 1/2 price on selected Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes @ Boots

Options
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 23 August 2018 at 12:39PM
    Options
    Might be an idea to hold off until the weekend - BH offers sometimes offer triple Advantage card points (which is the equivalent of a 12% cashback).

ETA: I got the triple points offer through today, equivalent to £18 on the Oral-B Genius 9000.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • prenton01
    prenton01 Posts: 260 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    A lot of these are really expensive or original price has been inflated for example

Oral pro B 2 2000 in Boots sale is £34.99 Amazon £33.99

Oral-B Smart 4 4000N CrossAction Boots sale £54.98 Amazon £54.98

Not saving much at all really
    Hi there! We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure