Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,944 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 16 May 2018 at 9:42PM
    Options
    You!!!8217;re a bad influence I tell you :rotfl:

When I worked different hours I found it so much easier to eat , I would come back and cook breakfast and that would keep me going so I need to take a leaf out your book and be organised and prepare !!
    Today I have eaten

B: banana and satsuma
    L:lettuce, cucumber , beetroot, gherkins and tomato ( I forgot to boil egg to go with it)
    T:same as above salad but with beans on top( the sweet potato took to long so I ate without it )
    Fibre one bar as snack

As if i would be?:eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl:
    Fail to prepare, prepare to fail :p
    Make sure you eat enough, thats why i dont snack as such a have biiiggggggggggg meals :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Beanie WI tomorrow:eek: i am not hopeful :rotfl::rotfl: how about you?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,500 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Going out for tea tomorrow to celebrate a friends birthday.
    So a STS for me this week.
    As wont be at class tomorrow.

Does anyone know how many syns in a white mini magnum? Thanks.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    As if i would be?:eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl:
    Fail to prepare, prepare to fail :p
    Make sure you eat enough, thats why i dont snack as such a have biiiggggggggggg meals :D

I will make sure I prep on Sunday ;) today was a funny day for eating as I was rushing but even if I eat big I think I will still have the choc brownie fibre one as it stops me craving other stuff and hits the spot :)
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »

Have a nice meal :D
    Walls Magnum Mini Ice Cream Lolly, Classic/Dark/Mint/White (60ml each) 8½
  • ilovetoshop
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »

A post from 2016 says 8.5 hope this helps
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    You’re a bad influence I tell you :rotfl:

When I worked different hours I found it so much easier to eat , I would come back and cook breakfast and that would keep me going so I need to take a leaf out your book and be organised and prepare !!
    Today I have eaten

B: banana and satsuma
    L:lettuce, cucumber , beetroot, gherkins and tomato ( I forgot to boil egg to go with it)
    T:same as above salad but with beans on top( the sweet potato took to long so I ate without it )
    Fibre one bar as snack

OMG ILTS, you had beans on salad! You may have started a new trend x

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    I will make sure I prep on Sunday ;) today was a funny day for eating as I was rushing but even if I eat big I think I will still have the choc brownie fibre one as it stops me craving other stuff and hits the spot :)

Yes well you can have 15 syns, sweets and choc are your thing, so use them on that, chewits are only 5 1/2 syns a tube, mikado 1/2 syn a stick, the mini bags are just a few syns , if you need to know any syns just message me if in the day and i will look x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,500 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Have a nice meal :D
    Walls Magnum Mini Ice Cream Lolly, Classic/Dark/Mint/White (60ml each) 8½

Blimey, that is a lot for the wee ones:eek:
    Hate to think how much the big ones are :eek:

Looking forward to the high tea:D
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ilovetoshop
    Options
    OMG ILTS, you had beans on salad! You may have started a new trend x

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hello ssm I hope you are well ? Are you still working all hours? :cool:

Do you know what it wasn’t actually that bad and I wouldn’t mind eating it again :rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure