Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

Options

Comments

• Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was accepted for the shampoo and conditioner trial and I haven't received anything yet either :(
    2020 Wins:
  • xsunnysuex
    Options
    Me too. Was accepted but received nothing yet.
  • margaret7_2
    Options
    Anyone received the Shampoo & conditioner yet?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    margaret7 wrote: »
    Anyone received the Shampoo & conditioner yet?

No and you will love my email reply from them?????

Dear Madam,

We are sorry but we can't do anything.

Best regards.

Senses-Club
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    heres my email from them....so I guess the products will arrive soon

Dear panelist,

You have recently answered a survey on your shampoo and conditioner habits and usages in order to participate in a test at home on these products. (please see email below).

We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to participate in this product test at home.

This test will take place from 7th September to 17 September 2015.

You will receive a shipment notification by email when sending out your package.

Thank you very much for your participation and kind support to our Panel.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • sarah1972
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    heres my email from them....so I guess the products will arrive soon

Dear panelist,

You have recently answered a survey on your shampoo and conditioner habits and usages in order to participate in a test at home on these products. (please see email below).

We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to participate in this product test at home.

This test will take place from 7th September to 17 September 2015.

You will receive a shipment notification by email when sending out your package.

Thank you very much for your participation and kind support to our Panel.

Thats the email that I got but it says that it starts yesterday so I emailed them to say that I hadn't received it and that it was a day late and their reply is what I posted above.

Looks like they have all been sent out and mine has been lost by the wording of there email.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • ~~Diane~~
    Options
    I've just checked out for an Amazon voucher and got a confirmation email saying will take between 4-6 weeks, seems a very long time to have to wait for an e-voucher.
    2011 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £743.32
    2012 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £435.75
    2013 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £300 ~ saved £521
    2014 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £400 ~ saved
  • Munchkim
    Munchkim Posts: 5,447 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I just received the hair products from them via myhermes, they smell lovely. Hope you all get yours soon too :-)
    Just become FTBs & Aiming to be mortgage free by 2034 :wink:

Thank you to all who post on the comps/freebies forums
    you've helped us save our deposit :money:
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I didn't receive an email from them but the shampoo and conditioner has just arrived. I hope you all get yours too.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    Mine just arrived :beer:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback