OLD THREAD - Take a Break Puzzle Magazines

Options

Comments

• One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,473 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 13 October 2017 at 12:40AM
    Options
    [STRIKE]We need a new regular poster for TAB Criss Cross Collection starting with issue 12

If anybody would like to volunteer please reply in the thread or send me a PM[/STRIKE]

bella165 has volunteered to do issue 12 and may be able to continue with other issues.

• avvie
    avvie Posts: 6,520 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    It is issue 11 (that's what it say's on the front cover) 12 isn't out yet. Post #2032 is the same magazine, but on the inside cover as a separate competition.
    October2022 Wins -2 ~Tshirt x2 2022 Wins ~ 5 *TShirtx3*7UP*ChupaChupsBundle
  • bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    One-Eye wrote: »
    We need a new regular poster for TAB Criss Cross Collection starting with issue 12

If anybody would like to volunteer please reply in the thread or send me a PM

Sorry to bump but is this also from tescos please or on sub?
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • One-Eye
    Options
    bella165 wrote: »

Criss Cross Collection is available on subscription, and is also sold in shops. My local WH Smith sell it, but I don't know about Tesco.
  • avvie
    Options

I got mine monthly from W.H Smith
  • bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    One-Eye wrote: »
    Criss Cross Collection is available on subscription, and is also sold in shops. My local WH Smith sell it, but I don't know about Tesco.

Can i give it a try for issue 12 and see if its something i enjoy then commit to posting,
    This is going to be my last posting of the answers due to me moving to Orlando in 2 weeks to work in Disney World. Good Luck everyone!

@avvie thank you for all your time and effort over the last 7years, I wish you all the best with the move and new job,hope you have a amazing journey/time,Good luck hunny x
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • One-Eye
    Options
    Can i give it a try for issue 12 and see if its something i enjoy then commit to posting.

That's great - let me know what you decide.
  • borolad77
    Options
    Hi

I have entered quite a few competitions from this thread and I do get a lot of junk mail but I just wanted to know how easy or obvious it is when you win?

I have not entered that much to make me think I should have won but I also wouldn't know what to look for if I do win.

Thanks
  • avvie
    Options
    Can i give it a try for issue 12 and see if its something i enjoy then commit to posting,

@avvie thank you for all your time and effort over the last 7years, I wish you all the best with the move and new job,hope you have a amazing journey/time,Good luck hunny x

You are very welcome! Thankyou for the lovely words! :j
  • Midnighter
    Midnighter Posts: 18,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    borolad77 wrote: »
    Hi

I have entered quite a few competitions from this thread and I do get a lot of junk mail but I just wanted to know how easy or obvious it is when you win?

I have not entered that much to make me think I should have won but I also wouldn't know what to look for if I do win.

Thanks
    From personal experience most of the magazines will send you a letter informing you of the win. If it's a cash win they'll include a cheque; if it's something else they'll tend to give the details of whichever PR company is handling the prize.
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport