No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries July 2017

Options

Comments

• sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    One UU today:

Paula’s Choice Calm SPF30 Mineral Moisturiser sample WPBA. This is great, so I may purchase it in the future.
  • ChicaBonita
    ChicaBonita Posts: 673 Forumite
    Options
    fixx wrote: »
    Ooops, I forgot to add the link to the review/dupes :rotfl: Have added it now :)

And its this one (I really like this blogger - US based, but very straightforward posts): http://www.beauddiction.com/2017/06/two-drugstore-dupes-for-naked-heat.html

I do the nyx shadows very similar to UD, I can't really tell much of a difference from UD formulas :) I already had the nyx smokey palette, and I've found the colours lasting well from that, though I always use a primer too.

I always find it so funny how close high-end palettes and their dupes are....like are they actually made in the same factory!? Thank you, if I decide to be naughty I might give that one a go ;)
  • sstevo19
    Options
    Two UUs, one from last night, one from this morning:

Paula’s Choice Calm Toner Normal to Dry Skin sample WMBA. The second time I tried this, it was a bit more hydrating than the first time. But I think I'd still go for the Skin Recovery Toner over this.

Soap & Glory Face Soap & Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash 50ml WNBA. I've been using this as a hand wash and a foot wash for the past few weeks. It was way too harsh to use on my face. It was good as a slightly exfoliating foot wash because of the microbeads in it. I'm glad it's gone though.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Hi all, hope all well.
    Got my Lookfantastic beauty box and I have following INs:

Cowshed Camomile Refreshing Toner 50 ml
    Mimitika Facial Sunscreen 10 ml pot
    Regenerate Advanced Toothpaste 14 ml
    Imedeen Collagen and Vitamin C drink 15 ml
    Revers Hot Makeup Bronzing Powder
    Moroccan Po; Hydrating Styling Cream
    Bare Necessities Highlighting Pencil/Crayon

I think this is the first time that I wasn't very impressed with the box.

I'm also selected to test Batista Dry Shampoo & Conditioner 2in1 so received one full and one travel size of the same. The travel size to give people to get their ideas on the product.

I have UU'ed a pack of cotton pads and a bottle of mouthwash.
    Hoping to have some UUs this month.

I will catch up with thread later this weekend hopefully. Don't know where the first week of July has gone but mine was busy and slightly depressing.
    ally.
  • London_baby
    London_baby Posts: 436 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Uus:

Aqueous cream
    Olive oil replenishing
    Nair hair remover

ORS Protein leave in conditioner: WMBA
    Cantu shea butter hair repair cream: WNBA, nothing special. Didn't see any difference to my hair.
    Beautiful textures: Tangle taming leave in conditioner: WBA, great detangler for afro hair
    Lidl spf30 suncream: WMBA, good value for the price.
  • sstevo19
    Options
    Another UU from this morning:

Nivea Stress Protect Roll On Deo 50ml WBA. This was nice, it has a nice scent and last a long time.
  • getmyacttogether2016
    getmyacttogether2016 Posts: 276 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 8 July 2017 at 11:42PM
    Options
    Evening everyone

Couple more UUs for me from yesterday.

5) Elemis sweet orchid body balm 100ml - WBA as liked this. It smelt nice, sunk in quickly and moisturised my skin very well.
    6) Flowers by Kenzo edp 1ml - WB full size. Like this scent, think it's the vanillia that does it for me. This scent made me feel happy and elegant ( sorry if sounds stupid).

GMAT
    Lost my way for far too long but now back on board to lead a more simplistic lifestyle

Mar PP - UU 24 (£279.46), TA 2 (£ 13.99) IN 12 (£89.81)
    Apr PP - UU 27 (£324.94), TA 3 (£38.50) IN 53 (£216.65), GA 6 (£40.97)
    May PP - UU 0 (0.00), TA 0 (0.00), IN 0 (0.00), GA 0 (0.00)
  • sunny_money
    sunny_money Posts: 361 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 9 July 2017 at 8:36PM
    Options
    I have finally gotten around to doing a PP list. I'm taking a different approach this time as my list was getting rather tired after 3 months.

July PP list:
    *I've put my newer lip glosses and lipsticks in lock-down!* :p All my pre-UK items only be used this month, all 13 of them, in every shade I need really. I will use the horrible Lipcote when needed because I have no long lasting lippys left at all.
    Beyond Bronze by Fake Bake – Self Tanning Mousse – 210ml – twice weekly
    St.Tropez - Everyday Face tan 50ml – twice weekly
    Dove – DermaSpa Goodness3 oil – 150ml
    David Babaii – Hair Polish
    Testing all 5 of my concealers - I should be attempting to cover my dark circles but don't get on with concealer at all.

UU – E45 cream, replaced with same from stash.
  • fudgesmoothies
    Options
    Had a very busy start to the month, i think its going to be slow going for empties this month! I've had lots of Ins, too many to list but they're done i'm confident all will be used completely so at least that's something.

UU:
    Soap and Glory Shower Gelly mini WDNBA. Hated the texture of this, means i now don't need to try the Lush ones.
    Mark Hill Miracoilous Shampoo and Conditioner minis WNBA. I didn't like these, i don't really get on with any Mark Hill products so i must not buy any more in the xmas sales.
    Montagne Jeunesse Argan Oil Mud Mask WDBA. This is the best mask i've used from them, one of those that brings everything to the surface so need to remember that when using again!

Still powering on through with my PP list and expect to have some empties when i go on holiday in a couple of weeks too.
  • Houseplant26
    Houseplant26 Posts: 473 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone.

I went completely MIA. I've been going through a difficult time due to a relationship ending and having to move then move again. I'm doing ok now and I want to try to keep track of my UUs and INs again.

I had the odd in, mostly feeling down purchases. However I also did some decluttering and ditched quite a few things, I'd guess around 20.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure