Ideal Home Show and Overnight Stay -Thanks JamboDP!

Options
Got the WEM this morning, over the moon. It includes tickets to the Ideal Home Show, an overnight stay, afternoon tea, Prosecco and £100 to spend at the show. This was through Your Home. Over the moon thank you!

P.S. I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the Ts And Cs for this comp do they? It looks like they've been removed from the website already. Thank you :j
Be Kind, Work Hard, Stay Humble, Smile Often, Keep Honest, Stay Loyal, Travel When Possible, Never Stop Learning, Be Thankful Always and Love

Comments

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    lovely, well done :T:T
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• zoescrims
    zoescrims Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Fabulous!! well done
    2020 Jan: storage box,£150 pots & pans, £50 restaurant voucher,dining experience,19 tubes of Pringles Feb: £50 food giftcard,
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,178 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Congratulations! :D
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done. :T:T
  • chloeadkins
    chloeadkins Posts: 10,346 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Congrats! Enjoy the show! :) X
    11 wins in August 2019 :j Thanks everyone x

Anorexia Fighter & Proud NHS Worker!:)
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,696 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    :TCongratulations:T

As far as I can see the T&Cs are their normal ones
    Winners will be selected at random, or from all correct entries received if a question is answered, after the closing date. Unless otherwise stated prizes include delivery to the UK mainland but not installation or removal of existing appliances or products. No cash alternative is available and products will not be changed or upgraded, but should the prize become unavailable Your Home has the right to offer an alternative prize. Only one entry per email address is counted. The competition is open to anyone in the UK over the age of 18, apart from employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, and any other companies involved in the competition. Winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt. The Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless otherwise stated prizes must be claimed within six months. Holidays and breaks are subject to availability at the time of booking and unless otherwise stated do not include travel, insurance or extras. Reproduction of this competition in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute any offending parties. Allow 8-10 weeks from selection for completion. Your name and address must be supplied. Any entries without a name and address will not be entered into the giveaway draw.

If you want the competition blurb it is
    Win tickets to the Ideal Home Show Christmas
    Closes 7th November
    The Ideal Home Show Christmas needs no introduction, but boy do we love to welcome its return in all its twinkly glory to London’s Olympia from 21st-25th November 2018. This is the perfect show to indulge in the festivities, mingle among well-known faces, catch expert demonstrations and masterclasses and tick-off the Christmas list with a spot of shopping.

To celebrate this fabulous event, we’re giving four lucky winners each a pair of tickets – and all the trimmings – to the best Christmas show around. That’s right, you could win a pair tickets to the show, plus afternoon tea, prosecco and overnight accommodation at the Hilton London Olympia in fashionable Kensington for the both of you, as well as £100 to spend when you’re at the show.

Plus, 20 runners up will also win a pair of tickets each to the show to enjoy the wonderland of home, gifts, decorations – as well as the trendy Eat & Drink festival. To find out more about the event, visit https://www.idealhomeshowchristmas.co.uk.

This competition closes on 7th November 2018.
  • elizabethp
    elizabethp Posts: 76,398 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done :D
    Liz xx
  • tornadomanuk
    Options
    CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS
  • yorkie18
    yorkie18 Posts: 1,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks mjm3346 that's what I needed.
    thanks everyone!
    Be Kind, Work Hard, Stay Humble, Smile Often, Keep Honest, Stay Loyal, Travel When Possible, Never Stop Learning, Be Thankful Always and Love
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure