Magazine Dailies competition thread - updated regularly

xLuckyxAshxWinsx
xLuckyxAshxWinsx Posts: 3,416 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
edited 15 May 2018 at 4:49PM in Game over
Magazine Dailies

For some reason I am now being given character limits on the front page (hence the current strange order), due to this and the formatting issues I have no choice but to give this up today. I don't have the time to try and fix it or start again and it's just becoming a daily headache. I have struggled through it for the last 6 weeks but I can't wait indefinitely for a volunteer. I will still continue to post the 6 mags I do to the main board and hopefully a new solution can be sought, based on some of the comments in CCC I hope it doesn't affect too many people.

Sorry, Ash xxx
Below are the links to all the mag daily competition posts. Each post includes a direct link to each magazine and to each competition with its answer.
All comps will be posted on the main board too, so please let that continue as normal. If you could link the competition post on the main board to the end of this thread, I will add it to the list accordingly :)

Please note I would love to have an individual post in this thread for each mag but as they!!!8217;re always bringing us new mag daily sites, it would be way too long and impossible to keep up so I will try and keep a few mags to one post in alphabetical order.

If you have any questions/comments, feel free to send me a PM.
Amateur Gardening / Amateur Photography

CelebsNow / Cosmopolitan / Country Living

Good Housekeeping / Good To Know

House Beautiful / Ideal Home / InStyle

LDN Fashion / Life Death Prizes / Look

Marie Claire / Prima / Real People / Trusted Reviews

Whats On TV / Woman / Woman & Home

Womans Own / Womans Weekly

Great tip here from compsalex to save you entry time

Using Roboform to fill in "No Thanks" boxes in Dailies :T
Great tip from BuffaloB as to how to skip the videos on some dailies
There is a very simple way of skipping the videos you are required to view in order to enter some of the dailies. If users install Adblock Plus for Firefox or Chrome then when it comes to play the videos it just skips them :T
Good luck

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family