virtualrewardcenter.com

Options
Just had an email from these people (never heard of) saying I had a £7.80 Amazon voucher.

I took the risk because I only had to copy/paste the code. It's legit.

I'm guessing they are a 3rd party for a survey or something I've done. So, if you get an email it should be okay. But,run your anti-virus after just in case. I'll update if any problems.

Comments

• PDC
    PDC Posts: 805 Forumite
    Options
    Something like this?

m4TVMWe.png

I found the above on another forum reporting that site for sending out spam.

Looks a bit dubious to me if you've never heard of the company. As you say, best run your anti-virus.
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Options
    Web Of Trust reviews https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/virtualrewardcenter.com

Apparently Intuit have used it to deliver rewards for website beta testing in the past.
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • jlemaitre
    jlemaitre Posts: 299 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Its legit, It would be from a survey you likely did in December. My survey came from Qmee, I was tasked to 'play' an online game with random 'people' each round i won it would ask if i'd like to offer the loser some money. I ended the game overall with £10.

My reward came in thursday night, Looking at the spelling of centre i assumed it was sent during their office hours(USA) as i thought it was strange to email me during the night. I claimed my reward straight away and its been credited and spent.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure