Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Not showing for me.

From memory, when the post somehow moves on to the Grabbit board, you have the option to click "expired" so that it can be transferred over the the "It's gone but was it any good" sub-board.

Thank you silvercar I can still see it ..
  • tweets
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    tweets, don't worry about it. Usually only shows on boards that are for deals or offers but due to the quirks of the ancient and creaky vBulletin software it doesn't always show or indeed show for everyone.

Also, although I can't verify this as I'm on the old green version, it may show (or perhaps not) for those on the new blue version.

If the button is pressed enough times it lets the mods know a deal has expired. But nothing actually happens to the thread automatically, it needs human intervention at that point. It's really not important and certainly not worth you worrying about. Just ignore it :)

Thank you redfox :A

I will ignore it or try to lol
  • tweets
    Options
    Good Morning :hello:

Supposed to be sunshine here and folk walking past with brollies up :(
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Redfox, how come you are on the old green version, mine changed a few days ago and I hate it. thought everyone was being changed over?
    Can.t see which are quotes as background which I think is meant to be pink is too faint, can only see one post at a time, hard to see the date and time on posts, can't get smilies on IE, won't allow me to use auto scroll on mouse, 100% width too narrow; have lost i.e spell check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just hate it.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Morning :hello:

Supposed to be sunshine here and folk walking past with brollies up :(

A lot of people use brollies to keep the sun off them, at least in other countries :rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,967 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    Redfox, how come you are on the old green version, mine changed a few days ago and I hate it. thought everyone was being changed over?
    Can.t see which are quotes as background which I think is meant to be pink is too faint, can only see one post at a time, hard to see the date and time on posts, can't get smilies on IE, won't allow me to use auto scroll on mouse, 100% width too narrow; have lost i.e spell check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just hate it.

Only the really really old stretchy green version has gone. You should be able to change to the old non stretchy green version.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • tweets
    Options
    A lot of people use brollies to keep the sun off them, at least in other countries :rotfl::rotfl:

Don't think its that hot out there :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • tweets
    Options
    Just hate it.

I did have how to make smillies reappear but it must be on old laptop :(

I not got time to help you hope someone can find how for you.

Try searching I have posted so as Zippy and i think Snap on our thread.

I have also posted on SW thread.

Good luck :)

Its time for me to start on my travels see you all laters :hello:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Just hate it.

User CP (top of page) - Manage Version (bottom of list) - Old Version.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    !!!!!! have single pack wipes at 50p now, so 45p on PAG

For those with babas and ones with messy OH's

:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories