Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• vanilla_twist
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Free 5 year warranty at John Lewis.

Thanks but unfortunately the tv I wanted was OOS. So bought from argos.

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • shirley999
    shirley999 Posts: 1,937 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ma-ri-ella wrote: »
    proper trout at self scan/supervisor . types in apg - first of month and only 4th of the year. Comes over says we don't do this year so suspends shop and snatches receipt amd voucher. Takes me to customer services with tutting and insists they keep receipt- cant you just scribble over it apg/initial says me. nope :( meh i do have another to use .

I also had my transaction suspended today and transferred to customer services and told APGs are no longer being accepted at self scan, only manned checkouts. It was all polite however and my receipts were scribbled on and returned to me, and the APGs destroyed.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,968 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I w enjoying 'girlfriends' until tonight's ridiculous episode.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    shirley999 wrote: »
    I also had my transaction suspended today and transferred to customer services and told APGs are no longer being accepted at self scan, only manned checkouts. It was all polite however and my receipts were scribbled on and returned to me, and the APGs destroyed.

Is this a store where they watch you/pounce on you at SS or are the voucher BC and receipt TC still working at SS (obviously in another A, not the store at which staff pulled you away from the SS and stopped you putting the vouchers through)?
  • vanilla_twist
    Options
    The lego glitch appears to be fixed now. I am only getting the 5 off for spending over £25. Always last to read these things. If anyone does have it still working please explain to me what to do.
    This V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • pepper77_2
    pepper77_2 Posts: 2,997 Forumite
    Options
    shirley999 wrote: »
    its store specific, either the manager has a bee in his bonnet, or some customers are abusing.
  • purpledonkey
    purpledonkey Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Why does PD come to mind?:rotfl::rotfl:

For PC reasons, I cannot answer that :rotfl:
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • purpledonkey
    purpledonkey Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Because she is rude:rotfl::rotfl:
    morries.png

:rotfl: never been partial to a thin one ;)
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    The lego glitch appears to be fixed now. I am only getting the 5 off for spending over £25. Always last to read these things. If anyone does have it still working please explain to me what to do.
    This V x

It stopped about 8pm last night. x
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Serendipitious
    Options
    Good morning all

closing+photo.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure