Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I take it this is Costa? If so, can I ask what the AA discount is please?

Alcoholics Anonymous.. you get a discount if you don't have wine with breakfast ... no good for me .........:beer::beer::beer::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Elljay_2
    Elljay_2 Posts: 606 Forumite
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    For the mincemeat Hunters, M&S 'classic' mincemeat RTC - 50p

Also had bottles of Bloody Mary Tomato ketchup @50p,
    (un) fortunately they also had a single malt Irish whiskey reduced, Grumpy Pants only gets that when he has painted the kitchen.

He has invited friends round for dinner on Saturday so he better get a move on!

Talking of mincemeat - still 20p in T's today.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    For the mincemeat Hunters, M&S 'classic' mincemeat RTC - 50p

Also had bottles of Bloody Mary Tomato ketchup @50p,
    (un) fortunately they also had a single malt Irish whiskey reduced, Grumpy Pants only gets that when he has painted the kitchen.

He has invited friends round for dinner on Saturday so he better get a move on!

You are a meanie:rotfl::rotfl: I have WA my sister aiting for her to reply if she likes the paint for the living room, hubby is raring to go but waiting for ya or na
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • pippo
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Oh, before I go. Was spending an idle moment trying to work out what financial benefits come with turning 60 which I shall do later this year. Not many is the short answer, apart from eye tests and prescriptions. But did we know that if you join the National Trust Scotland it is far cheaper than the NT in England and you can get into all the English ones free too? Their FAQ even say that you get free parking as well. I am very interested in that one!
    Ask locally, our swimming pool gives an over 60 discount, swim as much as you like for £16, it's £25 for the young 'uns.
    Local theatres and independent cinemas have discounts too, one near us has a 'silver screen' club, cheap movies and cake and tea!
  • pippo
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    You are a meanie:rotfl::rotfl: I have WA my sister aiting for her to reply if she likes the paint for the living room, hubby is raring to go but waiting for ya or na

Nope, I'm not mean, he has a collection of 'older' ladies who think he is a national treasure as they only have to ask and he goes and puts up their curtain poles, paints, gardens, clears gutters, etc, etc, but If I ask more than twice in 3 months I'm nagging:eek: and it still doesn't get done.
  • bubbs
    Options
    Nope, I'm not mean, he has a collection of 'older' ladies who think he is a national treasure as they only have to ask and he goes and puts up their curtain poles, paints, gardens, clears gutters, etc, etc, but If I ask more than twice in 3 months I'm nagging:eek: and it still doesn't get done.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Afternoon :hello:

Add Altojack to poorly list :( she in hospital on a saline drip (((X)))

Hopes to be home tomorrow .

Please give her our love and hope that she gets better soon. x
  • MKS
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I take it this is Costa? If so, can I ask what the AA discount is please?

Alcoholics Anonymous.. you get a discount if you don't have wine with breakfast ... no good for me .........:beer::beer::beer::rotfl::rotfl:

pippo that made me smile.
  • MKS
    Options
    Asda's own brand AA and AAA batteries, 24 pack were reduced in my a to £3 per pack. hth.
  • bubbs
    Options
    MKS:wave:
    I am just cooking so ill disappear again in a min:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure