Lendable Loans

Options
Hi everyone,

Has anyone ever had a loan from Lendable.co.uk?

I saw there was a previous thread about it however not many people came through with their experiences with them.

I have also seen the reviews on Feefo etc but unsure what to think of them all.

Thanks

Comments

• jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    Never heard of them.
    Why don't you apply and let us know how you get on.
  • agne.bag1
    Options
    Never heard of them.
    Why don't you apply and let us know how you get on.

I have, they approved me. I was just curious of other peoples experiences, if any, before I proceeded.
  • supersaver2
    Options
    I had a lendable loan a few years ago, no complaints from me. The online access was great, they responded immediately to the few questions I had and I was impressed you can pay your loan back early with no charge for doing so. I paid a little extra back when I had any spare cash and got it paid back 9 months early.
  • T-G-C
    T-G-C Posts: 591 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    They are a strange bunch. They credit checked me with a misspelled name, most likely an underwriter who didn't read the application form properly and then declined me because it didn't return a match.

If my applicant's name was Richard Smith and I entered Ricard Smith into the computer, no wonder it wouldn't come back with anything.

I did contact them and they admitted the mistake but told me to wait 6 months before re-applying. I didn't bother as I can't be doing with such simple incompetence like that.
    Advice provided from this account does not consist of any professional knowledge. For professional debt advice, please contact either National Debtline or StepChange. Advice may consist of personal experience, opinion and/or informational sources.
  • foxy-stoat
    foxy-stoat Posts: 6,879 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    agne.bag1 wrote: »
    I have, they approved me. I was just curious of other peoples experiences, if any, before I proceeded.

What experiences do you need to know about? You got approved, you get the money, you spend the money and you pay back the money.......but at 22% interest I would look elsewhere....at least they dont need a guarantor.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure