Options

Comments

• izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    Evening peeps. :)

I bought one of the serrano hams tonight at A's that were reduced to £10. God knows why!! I don't even know what to do with it!!!

Any suggestions, apart from wrapping chicken breasts?

No doubt make a banquet and spoil your lovely dogs :D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,941 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh thanks TM , just reminded me, i took loads of pics in a's today when i was with ILTS should see us standing there trying to wok out how much they would be:rotfl::rotfl: where does the 10% come off of?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    WARNING

We have had trouble with AP..eventually we had all codes etc though and we were up and running, so we thought, but in 2 supermarkets the contactless ap wouldn't work...
    As soon as you touched the image of the card a pop up came up called SPENDLYTICS it has the same red logo at Santander bank, it asks you to open, which then takes you thru to google playstore to then download and open...it then asks for your log in id...this login is the gateway to your personal online bank:eek::eek:

We have rung Santander who have now blocked and suspended our account due to this being a potential scam that they hadn't heard off.
    it may legit but ???

No warning required at all, can't fathom for a minute why you would ring your bank and query it when it clearly states what it is, that it's provided by S, does not state that you need to install it, but if you do it will help you track your android pay spending.

Talk about making life difficult for yourself.
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Just me being daft gocat:D

It conjures up such a great image.

I was ashamed to tell you how many steps I did yesterday but today I’ve done half as much:eek:

On a positive note, I haven’t had a drink yet:)

Has anyone in the team succumbed yet?

No definitely not
    Dear TrulyMadly,

Thank you so much for creating a Just Giving in memory page for the Martlets Hospice and for already raising so much money for patient care.

Without the support of people such as you, the Martlets Hospice would not be able to continue to provide such an essential service.

Please do let us know when you have finished your fundraising so we can acknowledge your donation.

Best wishes,

For “you” please read “the Elite”

A remarkable amount of money has already been raised:T:T:T

And a huge thanks to LEJC...it was her idea x

I need to do this on my list tomorrow.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Just burst out laughing at a post on Old Style thread - a lady bought some Himalayan pink salt. The health food shop told her it was 350 million years old; the packaging said Best Before September...

Same way as bottled water has a best before date on it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

And I always laugh at honey having a use by date on it, they have found some perfectly good honey that was thousands of years old :rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Oh thanks TM , just reminded me, i took loads of pics in a's today when i was with ILTS should see us standing there trying to wok out how much they would be:rotfl::rotfl: where does the 10% come off of?

If the item compares to T for example you will always get it at T’s price less 10%

So you will get back the difference in price plus 10%:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    Options
    Yes:o

You’ve missed loads. Sorry:o

:o

:p

:p:p:p:p:p

Good luck Di with your op, sorry didnt see that till it was quoted x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • MAGNAMONEY0009
    Options
    Good evening elite

Having hell on earth with AP, trying to use the marky with sparky ones is proving impossible, so two questions:

Can you use them on reduced items? As the whole of my basket was RTC food, I tried breaking it to two transactions, but the manager said it wasn’t working because it’s cast as sale iitems.

Can you use them all at once?

Please any advice????
  • bubbs
    Options
    If the item compares to T for example you will always get it at T’s price less 10%

So you will get back the difference in price plus 10%:D

Ok so 3 4 2 £3 each , in t 2 4 £5 buy 6, 18 v10 = £8 diff, so 10-8 = 2 -10% = 1.80?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Good evening elite

Having hell on earth with AP, trying to use the marky with sparky ones is proving impossible, so two questions:

Can you use them on reduced items? As the whole of my basket was RTC food, I tried breaking it to two transactions, but the manager said it wasn’t working because it’s cast as sale iitems.

Can you use them all at once?

Please any advice????
    Sorry not done it
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure