Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Energize
    • By Energize 13th Jun 19, 5:22 PM
    • 482Posts
    • 216Thanks
    Energize
    0 WOW
    Complete savings?
    • 13th Jun 19, 5:22 PM
    0 WOW
    Complete savings? 13th Jun 19 at 5:22 PM
    Has anyone used this scheme before? Are they legit? They promise 30 off my next trainline booking which would cover my next 2 trips to Manchester and 10% off Curry's which would be 55 on the camera lens I want to purchase which is the cheapest on the web, other than the 15 a month fee is there any catch to this scheme?
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 13th Jun 19, 5:31 PM
    • 35,269 Posts
    • 41,314 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 13th Jun 19, 5:31 PM
    • 13th Jun 19, 5:31 PM
    It's one to avoid , read this long running thread

It's a monthly subscription

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3622877&highlight=complete+saving s
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 13th Jun 19, 5:33 PM
    • 35,269 Posts
    • 41,314 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 13th Jun 19, 5:33 PM
    • 13th Jun 19, 5:33 PM
    Previously known as Shoppers discounts and rewards with the same poor reputation

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=991555
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

90Posts Today

2,612Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • A brilliant and gripping profile of Boris Johnson by the great @JPonpolitics well worth the 15 minute read https://t.co/odelHYEbRg

• Boris Johnson is now going to be our prime minister. Worth a pause for thought, whatever your political persuasion.

• Boy they're dragging out this #conservativeleadership announcement.Three introducers now each grabbing air time. Get on with it please!

• Follow Martin