Options
    Lifeguard is another
  • oliveoyl
    oliveoyl Posts: 3,375 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Beach Towel
    TOP MONEYSAVING TIP

Make your own Pot Noodles using a flower pot, sawdust and some old shoe laces. Pour in boiling water, stir then allow to stand for two minutes before taking one mouthful, and throwing away. Just like the real thing!
  • lourhys
    lourhys Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Golden code went at 1.30am :-(
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ice cream
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,962 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    sea weed

I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • silvercar
    Options
    goggles

I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • silvercar
    Options
    I see
    on the sea shore.
  • redbull08
    redbull08 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Beach Towel / Swimsuit / Sun Lounger / Parasol / Sandcastle / Seashells / Cocktail / Lifeguard / Ice Cream / Sea
    If there is 10 I'm missing one?
  • redbull08
    redbull08 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    lourhys wrote: »
    Golden code went at 1.30am :-(

How do we know this ?
    Thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories