Advice needed please

Options
13»

Comments

• Blatchford
    Options
    Good. But not wishing to pour cold water on your joy.... if they now wish to dismiss her they will very carefully ensure that records are in place to fully support a dismissal on other grounds. You might have carefully threatened them. I am sure that is the case and it worked. But they know they were threatened. This may not be the end of it. Sorry to issue that warning, but she needs to be aware that this might have actually ramped up a notch, not down.
  • nicechap
    nicechap Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Topman9880 wrote: »
    I don't believe but that plan has worked and he has done a U-turn.

'Good morning xxxxxx, I have spoken to the General Manager, xxxxxxxx and it transpires you are right. I will ask xxxx to get in touch to make arrangements for tomorrow. Sorry about the confusion. regards'

Happy with out come!

Thank you for help and input

Well done, I'm pleased for you both. Clearly realised how big a mistake they made. Others would have rolled over.

Thanks for updating us too, so many are one post wonders.
    Originally Posted by shortcrust
    "Contact the Ministry of Fairness....If sufficient evidence of unfairness is discovered you’ll get an apology, a permanent contract with backdated benefits, a ‘Let’s Make it Fair!’ tshirt and mug, and those guilty of unfairness will be sent on a Fairness Awareness course."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure