Tesco Clubcard Statement - no coupons?!

Options

Comments

• cybertortoise
    Options
    None for me, not last time either. And I do all my shopping at Tesco so I'm there a couple of times a week.
    Restarted my journey toward financial stability on 1st September 2021 - I will succeed!

Total debt - £39888.13 @ 31.08.21

Current debt - £21270.51 @ 29.12.2023
    Paid to date: £18617.62

DFD: Aiming for end of 2028
  • netimka
    netimka Posts: 1,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I didnt got any coupons for the fist time ever but dont shop in tesco to often so maybe they will only send out to random/ or everyday tesco customers...
    This will be mine in 2009 member's club no. 359 :happyloveCash £1000+, Holiday, Handbag
    Aug wins: The Good The Bad The Weird On Blu-ray~Benecol Bag for Life

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
  • mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    None for me either xx
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • dzug1
    dzug1 Posts: 13,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    No coupons for me either. I shop there fairly frequently but rarely for any significant amount

Online it says

You don't have any active coupons at the moment. Check back soon!

Can I read that as a promise of some sometime? I suspect not....
  • nic_santorini
    Options
    nothing for me either, guess thats what happens when they put their iceberg lettuces down to 50p!! Did my first shop in Tesco for months and was pleasantly surprised at the price reductions, still a few areas but they are trying to get closer to aldi, but aldi just keep reducing theirs - apart from milk - would rather pay more for this!!
    Food and Smellies Shop target £50 pw - managed average of £49 per week in 2013 down to £38.90 per week in 2016
  • auntyS
    auntyS Posts: 255 Forumite
    Options
    I didn't get any coupons and I shop online with Tesco all the time. I have just renewed my Delivery Saver account with them so I feel even more short-changed. I feel a complaint coming on.

My sister got vouchers and she shops instore quite often.

Hmphhh, not happy!
  • shopaholicz
    Options
    I shop in store at least 3 times a week. One big shop, one medium at the weekend and then milk and bread when we run out and I didn't get any coupons.
    I love a bargain. Now mortgage and debt free. hurray!!:smileyhea
  • sjw3915
    sjw3915 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    If you go online, you can edit your personal details. When you do there is a section for you to add the birth year of anyone else in your household (up to 4 people) Tesco say that when you do this it enables them to send out vouchers relevant to individual households. It may be worth adding different birth years for a greater chance of vouchers. Fingers crossed
  • NectarCollector
    Options
    I think they've stopped now, you'll only get your clubcard vouchers in the statement, they will send money off coupons out around the same time as Sainsburys send theirs out (as many people have both a nectar and a clubcard) which forces you to choose where to do your shopping. These money off coupon booklets get sent out quarterly I believe.
    #141 - Save £3k in 2016 challenge - #141
    Current savings: £901.06 / £3k
    =======================
  • glider3560
    glider3560 Posts: 4,115 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    These money off coupon booklets get sent out quarterly I believe.
    I initially thought this, but then received a book with three weeks of vouchers just as the previous book were expiring. Maybe this book was targetted for the Christmas and New Year period.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure