Options
    sony xperia on google
  • liz_steve
    liz_steve Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    got to 80p tonight now nothing showing in searches
  • marvin
    marvin Posts: 2,185 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I think what I was getting was a glitch and I think they have fixed it now.

I was getting loads of searches yesterday and if I did something I got more searches.

Not had any tonight, although did get another 48p's worth before going to work.

I got a load of 6p searches for wilko as I usually do clicked on one then searched again and got nothing odd I thought normally followed up by a 5p search.

Tried a few times nothing deleted and downloaded the extension again and after a little while I searched again and up came another 6p wilko search with the original click greyed out.

I clicked etc then closed the browser and opened it again and searched but only got the two searches that I had already clicked greyed out, I decided for some reason to click on one of these, then I immediately opened another tab and searched again and up came the list of 6p searches with the two I had already clicked greyed out.

I repeated this and everytime was the same list of just the searches I had done then a list with the ones I had done greyed out and the rest of them 6p this went on until all the links had been clicked.

Did another search for an external hard drive as I am looking for one at a bargain price up came a list of links for 6p followed a link to currys site and did a search there for the type of hard drive I am looking for clicked on a link within Currys and up came another load of 6p Currys links did the same with these as I did before and cleared them all this went on with a few searches last night (Post office Telephone) and I ended up with just under £2 I think + another 48p early this morning.

Not had anything come up since so not been able to test if it still works or if it was just a glitch that I was lucky discover at the time it was happening.

A very welcome bonus
    I started with nothing and I am proud to say I still have most of it left.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Wow! Fab offer :T
    Is this for new members only or for existing members who have been discussing Qmee in this thread?
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wow! Fab offer :T
    Is this for new members only or for existing members who have been discussing Qmee in this thread?

I think you will find this is not qmee but a referral link......
  • catgil
    catgil Posts: 744 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Peppa Pig bringing up results for me!
  • EPL
    EPL Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    Google 'Ideas for womens presents'

2 x 6p
  • kmccallum87
    Options
    nappy sacks on amazon 5p
  • Huskyrunner
    Huskyrunner Posts: 542 Forumite
    Options
    is there a minimum cash draw down amount?

ie its not like some survey sites where i have too get too 40-50 quid too drop money
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • WeAreGhosts
    WeAreGhosts Posts: 3,100 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    is there a minimum cash draw down amount?

ie its not like some survey sites where i have too get too 40-50 quid too drop money

Nope, can take the cash whenever you like.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback