Tesco to allow Clubcard customers to download vouchers whenever they want - MSE News

Options
Tesco is to launch a new 'Faster Vouchers' scheme next month which will allow Clubcard customers to request vouchers whenever they want instead of having to wait for their next quarterly statement, MoneySavingExpert.com can reveal...
Read the full story:
'Tesco to allow Clubcard customers to download vouchers whenever they want'
OfficialStamp.gif
Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.

Comments

• glentoran99
    glentoran99 Posts: 5,821 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Noooo ill end up spending mine before they add up to anything useful!!!
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I did wonder if something was going to change as their receipts seem to no longer mention how many extra points you have earned using a qualifying Tesco Bank product.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • WillPS
    WillPS Posts: 3,520 Forumite
    Newshound! First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 31 July 2018 at 3:36PM
    Options
    20aday wrote: »
    I did wonder if something was going to change as their receipts seem to no longer mention how many extra points you have earned using a qualifying Tesco Bank product.
    Still shows for me, although the wording has changed.
  • harz99
    harz99 Posts: 3,643 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Noooo ill end up spending mine before they add up to anything useful!!!

I wonder if that's the intention, keep the spending at face value in house rather than have to pay money away to their double/triple spend "partners" when vouchers are used elsewhere.
  • glentoran99
    glentoran99 Posts: 5,821 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Ive no discipline keeping vouches and stuff and I'm sure I'm not the only one
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 17,413 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Only ever use Tesco's now for petrol if the asda one is dearer, Aldi, Lidl and asda gets my cash now Tesco's have gone downhill locally and the prices are so high by comparison,not worth the points anymore
  • Crabman
    Crabman Posts: 9,943 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    "You'll have to turn all your points into vouchers at once. You'll have to convert all the points you have, rounded down to the nearest 50p."

This appears to be a major disadvantage to customers. Why convert all points and not just some?
  • Crabman
    Crabman Posts: 9,943 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Crabman wrote: »
    "You'll have to turn all your points into vouchers at once. You'll have to convert all the points you have, rounded down to the nearest 50p."

This appears to be a major disadvantage to customers. Why convert all points and not just some?
    Surprised that no one else is bothered by this - you won't be able to save points - is that really what Tesco plans to do here?

Nectar allows points to be redeemed on demand but customers are free to redeem as many or as few as they wish.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure