Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

Options

Comments

• Catwoman1975
    Options
    Is anyone else still waiting for the washing loads survey points from August? I have used the contact form about 6 times, no reply. Also posted on the forum. :mad: Does anyone have a direct email address for them please or social media site?
  • dbrookf
    dbrookf Posts: 594 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Is anyone else still waiting for the washing loads survey points from August? I have used the contact form about 6 times, no reply. Also posted on the forum. :mad: Does anyone have a direct email address for them please or social media site?

I got mine ages ago! Try this contact: argenteuil.panelconsumer@givaudan.com

Good luck!
  • Catwoman1975
    Options
    dbrookf wrote: »
    I got mine ages ago! Try this contact: argenteuil.panelconsumer@givaudan.com

Good luck!

Thanks! I have just emailed them in French so hopefully that will help! :D
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,907 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Anyone else get the household products survey today where you have to take a photo of the products you use? Supposed to get 4,000 points for it. Not sure I have done it correctly tho! :(
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    I've just done it, takes longer than the 15 mins they quote. Took most of that time to collect the stuff as I decant things like shampoo into glass bottles in my bathroom so had to hunt around for an old pack with some left in!

The notes say after they've checked our photo we will get the points before 18th December.

Annoyingly I just noticed I have 800 points so even with the 4,000 for this I won't have enough for a voucher.
  • ~~Diane~~
    Options
    I've just done it, takes longer than the 15 mins they quote. Took most of that time to collect the stuff as I decant things like shampoo into glass bottles in my bathroom so had to hunt around for an old pack with some left in!

The notes say after they've checked our photo we will get the points before 18th December.

Annoyingly I just noticed I have 800 points so even with the 4,000 for this I won't have enough for a voucher.

Can you tell me how you posted the picture, I followed the link at the end of the survey, logged in but no where to post the picture.
    2011 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £743.32
    2012 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £435.75
    2013 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £300 ~ saved £521
    2014 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £400 ~ saved
  • ~~Diane~~
    Options
    Nevermind, just done it. Must have done the survey to early this morning before it was set up properly.
    2011 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £743.32
    2012 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £435.75
    2013 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £300 ~ saved £521
    2014 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £400 ~ saved
  • Metmaddie
    Options
    Hi

Done the survey, clicked the link but when I enter my Senses password it says account does not exist.
    Do I need to register before I can send the picture?
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Metmaddie wrote: »
    Hi
    Done the survey, clicked the link but when I enter my Senses password it says account does not exist.
    Do I need to register before I can send the picture?

It said in my invitation email to use the email address they have for you but the password picture so try that. :)
  • bargainqueen8
    Options
    Mir! wrote: »
    Anyone else get the household products survey today where you have to take a photo of the products you use? Supposed to get 4,000 points for it. Not sure I have done it correctly tho! :(

snap!survey was no problem uploading the photo was a pita:(not convinced i have done it correctly so will see.:o
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback