Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Just been waities got 6 fairy and a paper used a £6 off £30 a:A sent me paid £8 will post receipt later ad starting work now and can't do on phone

I have a number of £6.00 off £50.00 so will get down there later. Think if I get 15 for each voucher I can get them down to about £1.93 each. Will stock up myself and DD. Oh I forgot I dont have a stash cupboard at the mo. Ha
    Is thats right?
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Free Gravy boat with bisto, oxo and paxo, read comments as seems might be wrong size/price mentioned in title. Might be a good deal for some...

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/bisto-gravy-granules-50-extra-free-255g-1-25-buy-2-get-free-gravy-boat-instore-iceland-2668626
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Expected to see some Easter egg bargains over there but none. I think lots of stores got stock control about right this year. Not good for us though...

I don't go to As much but my little local had loads of the single creme eggs left on Monday, 25p each not good enough for me so if anyone notices when they go down again please shout. ;)
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 19 April 2017 at 11:40AM
    Options
    Morning all, so cold outside but I am going to make porridge and venture out in a woolly hat :)

Marks sparks - if anyone has had the £5 off dresses offer then today is the last day - 4.5% on topcash if anyone still uses it (I did my order via Quidco, tracked straight away and then put in a claim to match the higher amount).
    Just spotted a Shard Print Frill Vest Dress for £15 in blue which looks like it might be useful over its matching swimsuit and a Parrot Print Woven Vest Dress for £15 which also has matching swimwear - I wish I had seen this before I ordered the one I did :(
    I now have just offer the required number of points needed to be on the invite list for the next exciting Marks event - cant wait ;)

Sainsburys mycoupons - my offers all have 20/04 expiry date so Friday seems to be the date for new offers

Nectar - I have quite a few expiring offers so hopefully tomorrow there will be a nice new selection of offers.
    The scan x number of times and get x number of bonus points offers - seems to be no longer giving me the dial with how far along I am :(

Greenjim - seems to be a repeat of last weeks offers which is not a bad thing. I've got Lurpak butter which is on offer for £1.50 so after the cashback its the same price as standard butter - better than nothing.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • lj*
    lj* Posts: 234 Forumite
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    Good morning all...

Quick question for the other Tassimo owners....how long do the pods stay ok after useby dates?

I've found a box of multiple packs that I must have ordered last year...they now have impending usebys....the milk based ones we will try and use quickly,but the others that are just different versions of the coffees...how long past the useby are they still reasonably tasty?
    I think a few months is ok, I wouldn't reccomend a couple of years! found a box of coffee I had missed and it was yuk:rotfl:
    In waities they had compressed toilet rolls, £3.45 for 16. a bit infuriating as they dont unroll on the holder just quite as smoothly as normal ones after you have straitened them, but a good price.
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Just been waities got 6 fairy and a paper used a £6 off £30 a:A sent me paid £8 will post receipt later ad starting work now and can't do on phone

Nice one, I've added it to my picks :)

LN_543704_BP_10.jpg
    View larger image

Fairy Non-Bio Washing Gel Detergent 24 washes 888ml

£5.00 (£5.64 per litre)
    Add 3 for £10 Featured Product
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • House_Elf_2
    Options
    Back from A with beer....... paid with the £25.00 APG. Only a small stewards enquiry, and shopping was free.If the glitch doesn't work, i have at least used it up!

Lots of Easter craft supplies reduced to 10p. Got some craft straw for my DT class to make scarecrows next half term and a pink bucket for 20p :j Who can resist a pink bucket?!

I have achieved the 40 items decluttered for Lent, and have split them between DF and School. I have a bag and a box of dubious quality charity stuff in the car to be delivered to the CS when I go to collect DS2 from revision class. Want to eBay, but I will be strong and type assignment for an hour. :D
    In a world where you can be anything, be kind. (Caroline Flack)
    We have more in common than that which divides us. (Jo Cox)
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Just home from a quick Sada shop....As expected the San Miguel has worked at the checkout..Still showing 3 for £10.......£30 minus £10......Will have the results later today....I am about to leave for Wales..The land of song and lots and lots of sheep....I love em...And when the Welsh have finished with them they send them to the English to eat....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

On the subject of meat my Sada were reducing all of the gammon joints. smoked/unsmoked...marked up at £4 kilo...Reducing them to under £2 kilo........£12 plus joints reduced to £6..... I don't think it is a national thing as I asked why....The guy said that it was because they had too many....I can now say....They have quite a few less....:rotfl::rotfl:.....
    Freezer is heaving with them.....Ive got weights holding down the lid....:rotfl:

Taking a couple to my daughter who I am sure will put them to good use....On that note...Ta taa for now......Catcha all laters....:dance::wave:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    You have never seen me dash out so quick when I saw this reported on hukd as knew my local had loads last week. :eek: My cup of tea is still on the side. :rotfl:

Can confirm the gardenia and peach ate 15p, only the freesia was really cheap last week at 37p none here to see if RTC further.

958756AD-9099-4B6E-87F8-BC868D98E45B.jpg
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Couple of other bargains from the roving reporter aka Tiny. :D

E95809C6-CB2D-4A27-B3E9-CB429F8225D2.jpg

Original source liquorice or ginger 23p each

Apricot shaving gel 87p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories