Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Could just imagine going bed with one of these on:rotfl::rotfl:Anti Snore Chin Strap £2.02 @ Gamiss
    snore.png

Wonder if they work?
    I'm really bad, OH moans at me but really he isn't much better. :eek:

His n hers Valentine gifts maybe? :rotfl:
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Even better saving for you then bubbs. :D

Yes guess so:D i have not bought washing up liquid for such a long time:eek: still got some in the shed:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Wonder if they work?
    I'm really bad, OH moans at me but really he isn't much better. :eek:

His n hers Valentine gifts maybe? :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: hubby is not as bad as he was since he has lost weight still like an old steam train sometimes :rotfl::rotfl:
    I dont know how bad i am as i am asleep :p i cough a lot dont know why :o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Morrisons - just back from getting the goodfellas pizza from Morrisons and the till spit machine gave me 3 vouchers - 2000 more points for a £20 shop for 3 weeks - so basically £2 wys £20

They also had 800g blocks of lakeside cheese mature for £4 - so £5 a kg
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    A v M

1x Cathedral City Mature Cheddar Cheese (350g) £3.50 £2.00
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • curl_girl
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    I am starting my annual dance with VM - I have my notice put in and now await the call. My package would be going up from £34 to £68 :eek:. Retentions inbound offered £57 :(. They are going to struggle to match my offer from last year - if you recall I got half price and due to an error it became even lower, so I have actually paid an average £19 per month for the year :D.

Fingers crossed I can get a reasonable deal this year - no deal is better than a bad deal ... try telling that to Little Anons if the internet and TV go off :eek:. 30 days to get the Outbound call, just considering whether to order BT to force V along which some mentioned can work.

Anon

My haggle price was £68 and we've only got unlimited landline, XL tv and basic internet.
    BT sport is the main thing they want. :mad:

I think it's too expensive and may consider going back to freeview and getting rid of the landline altogether.
  • curl_girl
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    A v M

1x Cathedral City Mature Cheddar Cheese (350g) £3.50 £2.00

I bought Iceland Mature £3.80 for 800g really nice cheese and grills well unlike some.
  • lj*
    lj* Posts: 234 Forumite
    Options
    :TWell done curl girl, post 20000 on page 1000:rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Morrisons - just back from getting the goodfellas pizza from Morrisons and the till spit machine gave me 3 vouchers - 2000 more points for a £20 shop for 3 weeks - so basically £2 wys £20

They also had 800g blocks of lakeside cheese mature for £4 - so £5 a kg

Oh this just reminded me, got beans today in morries with 300 extra more points per tin as obviously they didnt go on and i knew they wouldnt, so 6 tins fell in my basket :rotfl::rotfl:
    Went CS and she said points dont show right away, i said they do, she added them :p
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,008 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Persil all in one dw tablets box of 28.
    £1.25 Iceland.
    Don't forget 10 back on 30 spend at iceland with hsbc visa offers.
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I enjoyed spending my £10.21 in Aldi today. I seemed to get a lot for my money.

I was looking forward to another shop tomorrow to discover that Mr TM had forgotten to opt in and the offer has now finished.

Shame as I’d spotted a nice piece of topside:o
    You had me reaching for the car keys but a quick check on the website showed having opted in you have till april to do the spend.
    Anon wrote: »
    I am starting my annual dance with VM - I have my notice put in and now await the call. My package would be going up from £34 to £68 :eek:. Retentions inbound offered £57 :(. They are going to struggle to match my offer from last year - if you recall I got half price and due to an error it became even lower, so I have actually paid an average £19 per month for the year :D.

Fingers crossed I can get a reasonable deal this year - no deal is better than a bad deal ... try telling that to Little Anons if the internet and TV go off :eek:. 30 days to get the Outbound call, just considering whether to order BT to force V along which some mentioned can work.

Anon

We have our first year of virgin at 11 per month (landline and fibre and some basic channel package we don't use), no doubt we won't get anything close this April. I fear there is an extra connection cost to switch back to an openreach provider? Prices are up so much, with cashback etc they used to pay us when we were on adsl2 and even when we first went to fibre it was only like 50 quid for the year, now it seems 240 for the year is a good price :(
    I think....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport