TESCO no longer stores previous order in your account

Options
I just noticed today that Tesco no longer stores your previous grocery orders. It was a really useful feature not only could you add part or all of it to your current basket. But you could easily see how much you ordered & gauge how much you you need now.
I cannot see the logic in not allowing up to see our last few orders. Or even just the last order.
*Make every day Caturday*

Comments

• Tigsteroonie
    Tigsteroonie Posts: 24,954 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Mine is still showing me previous orders, and offering the option to "add all to basket"

Not sure why yours isn't? Have you checked that you are logged in, as I've found I'm often logged out now.
    :heartpuls Mrs Marleyboy :heartpuls

MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote

:) Proud Parents to an Aut-some son :)
  • lilibeth
    lilibeth Posts: 442 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mine is still showing me previous orders, and offering the option to "add all to basket"

Not sure why yours isn't? Have you checked that you are logged in, as I've found I'm often logged out now.
    I'm an idiot! I rang this morning & they said it is because they drop off after six weeks. I thought the last one I did was five weeks ago (I bulk order once a month ish). Apparently not:o

Thank you for answering :)
    *Make every day Caturday*
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family