Nike discount required!

Options
MSE said that if you sign up to Nike newsletter then in your birthday month I'd receive a 25% discount - my birthday is this month and I still haven't received any code :-(

Does anyone have a Nike discount please!??

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    hannah0101 wrote: »
    MSE said that if you sign up to Nike newsletter then in your birthday month I'd receive a 25% discount - my birthday is this month and I still haven't received any code :-(

Does anyone have a Nike discount please!??

I have read that you have to had your account for at least a month before your birthday otherwise you wont get the discount code until next year.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'd just ask them. I've had mixed responses from their customer service department, just explain that you didn't get a birthday discount like normal (lie!) and that you'd been really looking forward to the discount as you'd held off your purchase until now to buy things. The worst they could do is turn you down, you wont lose anything bar the 10 mins it takes to contact them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure