Precise mortgage and self employment

Options
Has anyone got a mortgage offer from precise, self employed and didn’t have an accountant? So worried they are going to turn us down they’ve asked for so much information from us.

Comments

• Hayley20013
    Options
    Ours is not with precise, but my husband is self employed and all we needed was the last three years tax returns (he did these himself) ours is with Santander. If they haven’t said to you already that you had to have an accountant do your tax returns, then I doubt it will be a problem. Are you waiting for your decision in principle or final decision?
  • Laura3291
    Options
    We’re waiting for the final decision. I’ve given them 2 years tax overviews that they asked for but they’ve come back and asked for the last 2 years full accounts plus a letter from the accountant which I don’t have. I don’t know what else we can give them
  • Hayley20013
    Options
    That’s annoying, they should have made that clear to you before you applied. we were originally going to go with nationwide and they were the ones who told us we didn’t need an accountant. But we got a better deal with Santander in the end. If you get refused try one of those.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure