First Anniversary
    Options
    Code for today is
    fibdxp
  • ted24
    ted24 Posts: 178 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Personally think this thread needs to come with a warning.

No disrespect meant to the users who I can see are still receiving pay outs, and I hope you continue to do so.

Myself and plenty of users on this thread, their own Facebook page and a quick Google search will give you the evidence that you need that you need to be wary with them. Real shame as it was a good site for years then stopped replying to tickets and only paying out when they felt like it.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ted24 wrote: »

No disrespect meant to the users who I can see are still receiving pay outs, and I hope you continue to do so.

Myself and plenty of users on this thread, their own Facebook page and a quick Google search will give you the evidence that you need that you need to be wary with them. Real shame as it was a good site for years then stopped replying to tickets and only paying out when they felt like it.

Yes I can see people do have problems.

But I have to say that I only cash out now and again and always a £5 Amazon gift card.

It always comes through within an hour or so.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ted24 wrote: »

I'm still waiting for a payout from the beginning of December, as well as one from the beginning of January. Haven't had a reply to any of my tickets. Well annoyed :mad:

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    I have to agree that the site isnt the best.

Only had one issue with payout which got sorted eventually but I am on my second account as my first just stopped working a while after reaching the top level.

I set up another account and have worked up to top level again with (touch wood) no problems.

Wouldnt start again though if it stopped working. I only cash out $5 maybe once a month but its easy and quick.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure