Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• pandoraskids
    Options
    I'm going to climb a mountain, its a bit of a long story hopefully at the end of September x

Wow, that's great! :T:T x
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • hippychicky
    hippychicky Posts: 1,268 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Only half an hour or so to go, lets see if we can fill the second lot.

It's Grand National Day Tomorrow. We have done it in the past, so against my better judgement, as I am carp at organising things, we should try to raise some money for good causes. Usual rules apply. Pick a number, copy the list (highlight, then press Ctrl 'C'), then paste it into a new post (press Ctrl 'V') and I will do my best to keep up with the chaos. I will request someone as my trusty person who will keep a copy list to the horses/corresponding numbers to make sure I don't cheat. The winner gets to choose the cause and we all pay our £2 to that cause. I hope im not breaking any forum rules, as all charity links/donation links will be put onto the relevant forum section. As ever there's no obligation to take part at all, and if it all goes breastage up, blame Bubbs Oh, and if you pick a non runner/donkey/3 legged albatross, tough!

List 2

3. emerald21
    5. hippychicky
    7. NR
    8. 3Dogs
    12. Mr Diluvscounts
    13. Its a secret 66
    21. nanx4
    33. josie_ann57
    36. NR
    37. P2TKL
    38. Vouchercrazy
    39. fuzzgun19
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 14 April 2018 at 5:49PM
    Options
    I have set a just giving page up as I'm doing a charity thing later on in the year I haven't posted about it yet but if my horse wins please could the donations go towards it. It's for cancer research the same as Sarah's x

Sorry Di, had I known, I would have included it with Sarahdol75's. We could always have a first, (no pun intended) and the winner could split it between the two of you, if they haven't got a favourite charity themselves. x
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options

It's Grand National Day Tomorrow. We have done it in the past, so against my better judgement, as I am carp at organising things, we should try to raise some money for good causes. Usual rules apply. Pick a number, copy the list (highlight, then press Ctrl 'C'), then paste it into a new post (press Ctrl 'V') and I will do my best to keep up with the chaos. I will request someone as my trusty person who will keep a copy list to the horses/corresponding numbers to make sure I don't cheat. The winner gets to choose the cause and we all pay our £2 to that cause. I hope im not breaking any forum rules, as all charity links/donation links will be put onto the relevant forum section. As ever there's no obligation to take part at all, and if it all goes breastage up, blame Bubbs Oh, and if you pick a non runner/donkey/3 legged albatross, tough!

List 2

3. emerald21
    5. hippychicky
    7. NR
    8. 3Dogs
    12. Mr Diluvscounts
    13. Its a secret 66
    21. nanx4
    23. Mr Tinyshoes
    33. josie_ann57
    36. NR
    37. P2TKL
    38. Vouchercrazy
    39. fuzzgun19
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon Elite. Been out to drop Berry and Noela with my friend Joy till Monday and nipped to big Sains in KLynn to spend £20 and get 6p off litre fuel - my first mailing from S for many a year

Back out soon as we are getting local hall ready for indoor fun dog show tomorrow

Trust me to have a non runner on first list :rotfl: thanks for transferring to 2nd list DM. Good luck everyone
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    27 spots left, I will take the last one if we get that far.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    Wow, that's great! :T:T x
    Well I'll need to recover first but I posted it on my Facebook page the other day and about ten people have said they will do it with me if we could raise £300 each thst would be 3k how amazing would that be.
    MKS wrote: »
    Sorry Si, had I known, I would have included it with Sarah!!!8217;s. We could always have a !!!8216;first!!!8217; (no pun intended) and the winner could split it between the two of you, if they haven!!!8217;t a favourite charity themselves. x

No Mks I'm more than happy for the money to go to sarahdols charity run its just if my horse or Mr Diluvsdiscounts horse wins id be grateful if it could go towards my climb :rotfl: omg that fills me with fear just saying it :eek:

JTS I haven't ignored your post I just don't know how to reply xx
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    If there are any new people to the thread, that dont have a clue what is going on. You pick a number, then just before the race you are told which horse that relates too. If your horse wins, choose your favourite charity, and everyone on your list donates £2 to that charity. A good way to get a reasonable amount to your favourite charity. (If list is full, it will be +£75)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

List 2

3. emerald21
    5. hippychicky
    7. NR
    8. 3Dogs
    11. Anon
    12. Mr Diluvscounts
    13. Its a secret 66
    21. nanx4
    23. Mr Tinyshoes
    33. josie_ann57
    36. NR
    37. P2TKL
    38. Vouchercrazy
    39. fuzzgun19
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm going to climb a mountain, its a bit of a long story hopefully at the end of September x

These last few weeks since your ops you have been climbing metaporical mountains daily :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure