FOR THOSE THAT MISSED MARTINS PROG!!!

Just a quick note ;)

Martins prog that was on last Thursday28thOCT Should I Worry About Spending, it is repeated on Monday 1st NOV at 3-05AM on BBC1, I know its very late or even early for some, but you can always tape it  ;)
For them in Scotland you need to watch it through Sky or Freeview TV as this shows the many areas as it is only on BBC1 England.
Hope this is helpful 8)

Editing this as I made a mistake with the date, thankfully mrtickle spotted it and it should be 2nd NOV @ 3-05AM

Comments

• spidystrider
    spidystrider Posts: 1,246 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    I don't know what happened where I stay in Scotland! I live in Ayrshire and we had 'Should I Worry About Salmon'. I was not amused, as I had really been looking forward to it. >:( I'll have to see if I can watch it some other time.
    Allison
    Mortgage Free in 3-T2 : Started at £151,000 Nov. 2009 Mortgage Free Oct 1st 2015 :)
  • r.mac_2
    r.mac_2 Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    I know - I live in Scotland too. I was quite upset!!

I mean - who wants to watch a fish, when we could be watching MARTIN ::)

Do you know if we are going to get it up North at all? SOmethings are always different. For example, we get 'what not to wear' on a Monday, instead of a Wednesday.

Rx
    aless02 wrote: »
    r.mac, you are so wise and wonderful, that post was lovely and so insightful!
    I can't promise that all my replies will illicit this response :p
  • Pat__3
    Pat__3 Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    All I know R.Mac is that I live in the Granada area and it shows this in our TV Times, that why I would advise anyone who missed it to check through the Sky channels for BBC1 tonight at 3-05AM. ;)

Hope this helps. :)
  • mrtickle
    mrtickle Posts: 187 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just a quick note ;)

Martins prog that was on last Thursday28thOCT Should I Worry About Spending, it is repeated on Monday 1st NOV at 3-05AM on BBC1, I know its very late or even early for some, but you can always tape it  ;)

Erm it's after midnight, so tomorrow, so that's actually Tuesday 2nd Nov on BBC1. :)

However, all regions I've checked (see the other thread for a full list) seem to be showing "Should I worry about Salmon" in that timeslot. You could record it just in case all the listings are wrong, but I wouldn't recommend anyone stays up for it!
    For them in Scotland you need to watch it through Sky or Freeview TV as this shows the many areas as it is only on BBC1 England.
    Hope this is helpful 8)

I think the repeat is on every region, but they are all showing the Salmon episode :(
  • Pat__3
    Sorry mrtickle yes I was wrong about the date, glad you spotted it ;)

I have edited the above very sorry everyone, but Thank You again mrtickle. :)

Didn't fancy everyone chasing after me with a load of salmon and slapping around the face with it ;D if you've seen the advert you will see the funny side, man gets face slapped with fish :o
  • mrtickle
    mrtickle Posts: 187 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    No probs!

According to the Sky EPG, next week's Tues 3am slot has an episode of One life.
    The Radio Times says the following week (Tues 16th Nov 3am) is "Should I Worry About...? Spending". Bit more of a wait!

See http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServlet?event=10&channelId=92&programmeId=23203276&jspLocation=/jsp/prog_details.jsp
  • Pat__3
    Thanks mrtickle for letting us know :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills