Fitflop up to 60% Sale and further 25% off with code (today only)

Options
Fitflop sale up to 60% off but there is a code here for a further 25% Off .https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=75173143#post75173143

https://www.fitflop.com/uk/en/sale

T&C's
*EXTRA 25% OFF

Up to 60% off 100s of styles plus an extra 25% on all products sitewide:
https://www.fitflop.com/uk/en/

Valid for a limited time only – FitFlop reserve the right to terminate without notice.
While stocks last. Valid on fitflop.com/uk only.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Raised my interest but the selection was disappointing (in my size, anyway).
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,934 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    Raised my interest but the selection was disappointing (in my size, anyway).

I am a size bigger in fit flop flip-flops but usual size in their shoes. I like their boots, they are so comfy
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • getmore4less
    getmore4less Posts: 46,882 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've helped Parliament
    Options
    How do these size up for men?

I usually go for Merrell but nothing this year in the Autumn sale need new flops for next year
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure