Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,008 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Exactly what I have done.....Massive breasts:eek:....legs and wings.....plenty of uses for those and a pile of bones for stocks....

cut bubbs rumps up for a couple of steaks and cubed for pies...:D

2jeafd2.jpg

2mqugpg.jpg
    When I was a chalet 'girl' we used to chop up 8 chickens a week, leg portions went into coq au vin, breasts became some sort of escalope and bone of course stock - having done however many hundred chickens, not sure I could be bothered to do one again.
    gocat wrote: »
    Not sure if you mean does the chicken compare in a A vs M shop.
    If so ithis compared yesterday A vs M

1x ASDA Butcher's Selection Extra Tasty Medium Whole Chicken in a Bag (1.5kg) £5.00 £3.75

Morning all :hello:
    Thanks, but I was actually asking about the mr t large 2.25 ones....
    I think....
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Exactly what I have done.....Massive breasts:eek:....legs and wings.....plenty of uses for those and a pile of bones for stocks....

cut bubbs rumps up for a couple of steaks and cubed for pies...:D

Afternoon all :D
    We have the new washing machine in:j:j
    Not quoting pics as else we will all be feeding Poppy biscuits:rotfl::rotfl:
    You must have a good hand action there Marmie:eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: bloomin good job of those chickens:T:T

You'd be surprised what I can do with my hands...:p
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    Excellent job marmi, are those breasts boned, where did you learn to handle breasts so carefully ?
    Would post a picture of mine :eek: but not done yet and have never tried posting pictures.

Should be an interesting reaction when they get it open :o

I guess it come from years of experience...You cannot be too careful when you handle them..;)

Yes the breasts are boned......Two breasts 750grms....Loverly big firm ones too...:o

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »

You'd be surprised what I can do with my hands...:p

Oh I don’t think we would

Good Afternoon all .:)
  • LANGO1966
    LANGO1966 Posts: 2,054 Forumite
    Options
    Rinsed APG wine shop

13 items (9 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Morrisons
    1x Wham Raspberry Flavoured Bar (16g) £0.10 N/A
    0.11x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Red Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (per kg) £0.09 £0.11
    0.4x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.30 £0.30
    0.09x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (per kg) £0.07 £0.06
    1x Maoam Giant Strawberry Stripes (1pk) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Haribo Starmix (1pk) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Swizzels Refreshers Original Lemon Flavour (18g) £0.10 £0.10
    2x Wolf Blass Red Label Shiraz Cabernet (75cl) £12.96 £10.00
    4x Torres Vina Sol White Wine (75cl) £25.92 £20.00
    1x Barratt Flumps (12g) £0.10 £0.10
    Comparison total (compared products only) £39.74 £30.87
    +£8.87 cheaper
    For your information:
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I guess it come from years of experience...You cannot be too careful when you handle them..;)

Yes the breasts are boned......Two breasts 750grms....Loverly big firm ones too...:o

You've got a good pair of breasts there, excellent size, any ideas what you are you going to do with them ?
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »

Oh I don’t think we would

Good Afternoon all .:)

Thank you Suzie...:p

• SweetnSavvy
    SweetnSavvy Posts: 724 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    5for £1 sweets NOT showing on APG

Cadburys Buttons bc 7622210 783974 no show on A.com
    Freddo Caramel bc 7622210 783967 no show on A.com
    Freddo Caramel bc 7622210 724731. This showed on A.com but came up as not available.

So of my 10 different items these 3 caused APG failure.:(

HTH
    SnS
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    You've got a good pair of breasts there, excellent size, any ideas what you are you going to do with them ?

Probably stir fry's, Curries, Chicken pies ect...:D

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    So the worst case scenario - my VM goes off on Thursday and I start with BT :eek:. I also lose my ntlworld email that I have had for over 20(?) years :(. I believe I have 14 days to cancel BT after install - would there be any charges? I need to find out!

I am now looking at TT and others wondering if I am leaving whether I could go for one of the other deals :o. Or order VM in Mrs Anons name ...

Little Anons will make my life hell if the internet and kids channels go off ... loss of internet would breach their human rights according to comments indoors earlier :eek:.

Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport