Amazon Codes only thread (No Chat)

Options

Comments

• jakeshaw
    jakeshaw Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Item: Natures Zest Probiotics (find it on amazon, just search for the ASIN in the search bar: B0772QL8TV [sorry MSE won't allow me to post the url!]
    CODE: 15OFFMAY

Hi guys,
    I came across this one on Facebook forums and thought I'd share.

If you're interested in Probiotics (good for weight, anxiety, sleep etc - just ready).. this is the best offer I could find

Natures Zest (shipped by Amazon) is offering 6 months (180cap) advanced formula probiotics for only £4.97
    At checkout on Amazon, enter code 15OFFMAY

Usual price is £19.97, but with the voucher is only 4.97 with free delivery for Amazon prime customers.

If you look, this product has 50billion CFU, and is 5x the strength than the market leader NU U, which costs 16.97 for the same amount of caps. I received mine today and these are the same just a better cap size.

It's a bargain to me, but offer ends tomorrow 12/5. If you're into probiotics get in there!
  • jakeshaw
    jakeshaw Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Item: Natures Zest Probiotics (find it on amazon, just search for the ASIN in the search bar: B0772QL8TV [sorry MSE won't allow me to post the url!]

Hi guys,
    I posted this yesterday, but not in the code forum (thread deleted by admin). Sorry guys!

If you're interested in Probiotics (good for weight, anxiety, sleep etc - just ready).. this is the best offer I could find

Natures Zest (shipped by Amazon) is offering 6 months (180cap) advanced formula probiotics for only £4.97

Usual price is £19.97, but with the voucher is only 4.97 with free delivery for Amazon prime customers.

If you look, this product has 50billion CFU, and is 5x the strength than the market leader NU U, which costs 16.97 for the same amount of caps. I received mine today and these are the same just a better cap size.

It's a bargain to me, but offer ends today 12/5. If you're into probiotics get in there! Fortunately they're not the suppository type, just plain vanilla capsules :-)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    jakeshaw wrote: »

Hi guys,
    I posted this yesterday, but not in the code forum (thread deleted by admin). Sorry guys!

It's a bargain to me, but offer ends today 12/5. If you're into probiotics get in there! Fortunately they're not the suppository type, just plain vanilla capsules :-)

Yesterday’s post is above this one, it wasn’t deleted, it was moved here from the grabbit board where codes are not allowed to be posted.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Tagatose
    Tagatose Posts: 331 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 13 May 2018 at 1:03PM
    Options
    A 100% discount is automatically applied at checkout. Only works with the seller called Nu Bass Ltd.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B072M58JK3

Edit: Now out of stock.
  • SmartSh
    SmartSh Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    30% off on Feifuns Fitness Tracker HR, Waterproof Smart Bracelet for Kids/Women/Men,with Sleep Monitor, Step Calorie Counter Smartwatch for iPhone Samsung & Other Smartphones

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CVFMBC6

CODE:R974XWS6
  • SmartSh
    SmartSh Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    30% off on Calorie Counter, IP68 Swim Watch Waterproof Activity Tracker with Pedometer Step Counter /Accurately Track Steps/Distance/Calorie/Clock/Timer for Walking Running Kids Men Women(Non-Bluetooth Need)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07C23N7MZ

Code - 4DQUZ9H7
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Just a reminder that this is a no chat thread.

Could we not have "any codes" ,"code worked","thanks for the code" or general chat please.

thanks

Gentle reminder folks.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Tagatose
    First Anniversary
    edited 20 May 2018 at 3:07PM
    Options
    Free wall hooks - add 2 to basket. Non-Prime members need to pay P&P.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B075YF1KZV

Now out of stock
  • Tagatose
    First Anniversary
    Options
    90% off sexy women's nightwear, code 7I7P6UQ2

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B071WYFVC4
  • Tagatose
    First Anniversary
    Options