Work dilemma

Options
2»

Comments

• TELLIT01
    TELLIT01 Posts: 16,486 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    The person you deal with from the current supplier is not your friend, you are on friendly terms with them and that is different. You have to keep business and personal feelings totally separate.

If the quality from the alternative supplier is, in your opinion, unacceptably low, speak to your boss about it. Do not discuss business confidential information with anybody outside the business. It could cost your your job.
  • Mnd
    Mnd Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    When I worked in the embellishing of work and sports wear, I had a very good relationship with the girl who looked after my account at the wholesalers. We never met until I day I said we should, and we've been married 14 years!
    No.79 save £12k in 2020. Total end May £11610
    Annual target £24000
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Mnd wrote: »
    When I worked in the embellishing of work and sports wear, I had a very good relationship with the girl who looked after my account at the wholesalers. We never met until I day I said we should, and we've been married 14 years!

I met my husband at work too; we were colleagues rather than supplier/customer but many relationships begin in the workplace. I think it is the keeping them separate which is the important point... 26 years, if anyone cares.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure