Quotation Search - (Associate Link Search) Question??

Options
byronwells
byronwells Posts: 119 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
I am not sure if I have put this one in the right forum section so my bad...

I have just checked Credit Karma for my credit report and have just noticed under search history that there has been two new searches on the 09/09/19 for loan companies.. However I have not lived at that address for five years and it was a private rent property..

How do I stop these going through if they are going through?? Because they have nothing to do with... I am trying to look under that section to dispute them

Comments

• Terry_Towelling
    Options
    If someone is applying for credit in your name but at an address where you are not registered and haven't lived for years, that might mean they have filled in marketing mailshots sent to you at your old address. I would expect the loan companies to have declined the requests when they did their subsequent credit checks and found you didn't live at that address. Are you actually on the Electoral Register at your current address?

Try contacting the companies and ask them about it. You can also alter your marketing preferences with the loan companies when you call them to stop them sending you any more mail offers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure